Resolve to make a difference in 2009. Your daily activities and habits have a tremendous impact on the environment. In the new year, make a resolution to enjoy, protect, and respect our aquatic world. Thoughtful choices today can improve the health of the environment and without drastically changing your lifestyle. Use one less plastic bag. Reduce, reuse and recycle. Volunteer during a field clean-up. Carpool. Together, let’s ensure peace and prosperity for all creatures on our blue planet for years to come. Here are nine simple actions to get you started.
- Fill in the Blank: I love the ocean because it ________. https://t.co/pUHhl0toI0 14 hours ago
- We're celebrating Black History Month at the Baltimore Legends & Legacies Jubilee! Stop by for free family fun unti… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- Feeling stressed? Get outside! See how spending some time in nature can help you combat stress>>… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- Carbon dioxide, released from the burning of coal, oil, gas and other fossil fuels, is impacting our oceans.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- The planet is warming. Oceans have absorbed much of this increased heat, stressing aquatic habitats and the animals… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago