Resolve to make a difference in 2009. Your daily activities and habits have a tremendous impact on the environment. In the new year, make a resolution to enjoy, protect, and respect our aquatic world. Thoughtful choices today can improve the health of the environment and without drastically changing your lifestyle. Use one less plastic bag. Reduce, reuse and recycle. Volunteer during a field clean-up. Carpool. Together, let’s ensure peace and prosperity for all creatures on our blue planet for years to come. Here are nine simple actions to get you started.
- Horseshoe crabs may look like crustaceans, but they are actually more closely related to spiders and scorpions!… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- RT @NatGeo: Watch this mesmerizing feather star—a type of crinoid—swim through the ocean https://t.co/HVS18oe0yg 2 days ago
- Mudskippers can survive in AND out of water! We've just added one to our Climbing exhibit. Read more here>>… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- These baby bearded dragons were just so cute! #TBT https://t.co/9XYRgzqdiy 3 days ago
- See how the discovery of the Titanic changed how scientists explore the ocean from @PopSci! popsci.com/robert-ballard… 3 days ago