Resolve to make a difference in 2009. Your daily activities and habits have a tremendous impact on the environment. In the new year, make a resolution to enjoy, protect, and respect our aquatic world. Thoughtful choices today can improve the health of the environment and without drastically changing your lifestyle. Use one less plastic bag. Reduce, reuse and recycle. Volunteer during a field clean-up. Carpool. Together, let’s ensure peace and prosperity for all creatures on our blue planet for years to come. Here are nine simple actions to get you started.
- FAN PHOTO SPOTLIGHT: Nettles captured by Instagram user thecameraqueens. https://t.co/13cUXX0zWf 5 hours ago
- Packed house for our Sustainable Seafood panel at #bmorebookfest! https://t.co/4NTBZJUaeB 9 hours ago
- RT @prattlibrary: @NatlAquarium here to introduce @susan_stockdale and talk about Read to Reef. Starts Oct. 1! https://t.co/mZ7PZ6pZxY 12 hours ago
- RT @USFWSNortheast: Enjoy all your public lands fee-free today #NPLD twitter.com/chincoteaguenw… 14 hours ago
- ANIMAL UPDATE: There are 7 new gold and green tanagers in the Tropical Rainforest exhibit>> ow.ly/1zd1304vZrf https://t.co/beeLcuwzyn 1 day ago