Resolve to make a difference in 2009. Your daily activities and habits have a tremendous impact on the environment. In the new year, make a resolution to enjoy, protect, and respect our aquatic world. Thoughtful choices today can improve the health of the environment and without drastically changing your lifestyle. Use one less plastic bag. Reduce, reuse and recycle. Volunteer during a field clean-up. Carpool. Together, let’s ensure peace and prosperity for all creatures on our blue planet for years to come. Here are nine simple actions to get you started.
- ICYMI - Our Animal of the Week is the blue poison dart frog! https://t.co/k7ROgIhicK 15 hours ago
- “During my twenty-five years as a marine biologist, I’ve never seen something like this." news.nationalgeographic.com/2017/02/medite… 20 hours ago
- RT @MerriamWebster: Good morning! The #WordOfTheDay is watershed. s.m-w.com/2jVQVGV 1 day ago
- FAN PHOTO SPOTLIGHT: Instagram user reinamorena_aka_patriciaparker really captured this upside-down jelly's good si… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- It's #WorldWaterDay! DYK? Only 3 percent of the world’s water is fresh! Celebrate this vital resource here >>… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago