Resolve to make a difference in 2009. Your daily activities and habits have a tremendous impact on the environment. In the new year, make a resolution to enjoy, protect, and respect our aquatic world. Thoughtful choices today can improve the health of the environment and without drastically changing your lifestyle. Use one less plastic bag. Reduce, reuse and recycle. Volunteer during a field clean-up. Carpool. Together, let’s ensure peace and prosperity for all creatures on our blue planet for years to come. Here are nine simple actions to get you started.
- "A new art project makes the point that humans may be slowly becoming a little more plastic." fastcoexist.com/3065672/this-i… 2 hours ago
- The porcupinefish gets its name from the sharp spines that stick out when it inflates with water. #FactFriday https://t.co/lMQRO0FIOd 7 hours ago
- Can you believe our Atlantic pufflings were THIS small? #TBT youtube.com/watch?v=Rp-o9V… 20 hours ago
- In November, we welcomed eight endangered Mary River turtle hatchlings! Meet our latest additions here >>… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- Check out this FIN-TASTIC illustration from @zachhigginsis. Thanks for sharing with us! twitter.com/zachhigginsis/… 1 day ago