Resolve to make a difference in 2009. Your daily activities and habits have a tremendous impact on the environment. In the new year, make a resolution to enjoy, protect, and respect our aquatic world. Thoughtful choices today can improve the health of the environment and without drastically changing your lifestyle. Use one less plastic bag. Reduce, reuse and recycle. Volunteer during a field clean-up. Carpool. Together, let’s ensure peace and prosperity for all creatures on our blue planet for years to come. Here are nine simple actions to get you started.
- ICYMI - Our Animal Rescue and Animal Health staff are currently caring for 21 sea turtles! Learn more about them>>… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 hours ago
- The rare ruby seadragon was captured on video for the first time EVER. It was just declared a new species in 2015! news.nationalgeographic.com/2017/01/ruby-s… 6 hours ago
- ICYMI - "Is that a penguin or a puffin?" Here's what you need to know to tell the difference>>… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 22 hours ago
- Our Animal of the Week is the Harlequin Tuskfish. Check out its protruding, tusk-like teeth! See more here>>… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- A spectacular sea nettle for your Sunday. Picture snapped by Instagram user lindsaytron9000. https://t.co/uj6MDSfixl 1 day ago