Resolve to make a difference in 2009. Your daily activities and habits have a tremendous impact on the environment. In the new year, make a resolution to enjoy, protect, and respect our aquatic world. Thoughtful choices today can improve the health of the environment and without drastically changing your lifestyle. Use one less plastic bag. Reduce, reuse and recycle. Volunteer during a field clean-up. Carpool. Together, let’s ensure peace and prosperity for all creatures on our blue planet for years to come. Here are nine simple actions to get you started.
- RT @Gizmodo: This deep-sea jellyfish is beyond belief gizmo.do/IBGACPA https://t.co/giUdtFpiac 9 hours ago
- Our Animal of the Week is the knob-tailed gecko! These geckos are so named because their tails often end in a small… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 12 hours ago
- Close out your weekend with some #wisdom from Reginald Vincent Holmes. https://t.co/bY5iAno92W 1 day ago
- ICYMI - Can 3D mapping help save the ocean? Learn more about how this technology may help us understand our oceans>… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- Our Marine Animal Rescue Manager shared this sighting of a healthy grey seal in Maryland! Read her seal update>>… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago