Resolve to make a difference in 2009. Your daily activities and habits have a tremendous impact on the environment. In the new year, make a resolution to enjoy, protect, and respect our aquatic world. Thoughtful choices today can improve the health of the environment and without drastically changing your lifestyle. Use one less plastic bag. Reduce, reuse and recycle. Volunteer during a field clean-up. Carpool. Together, let’s ensure peace and prosperity for all creatures on our blue planet for years to come. Here are nine simple actions to get you started.
- RT @SheddResearch: The veins of America: Stunning map shows every river basin in the US dailym.ai/2ePMRdy @MailOnline https://t.co/m… 17 hours ago
- Help us create the country’s first Urban National Marine Sanctuary! Protect the Baltimore Canyon>>… twitter.com/i/web/status/7… 18 hours ago
- Just in time for Halloween, our Animal of the Week is the tarantula! https://t.co/BJpVawmRPs 22 hours ago
- FAN PHOTO SPOTLIGHT: Magical moment captured by Instagram user rawmedia.co. https://t.co/PLlaoorM0r 1 day ago
- RT @tate_tj: @spikegjerde Sustainable fish/shellfish MUST be a part of the conversation. In today's world, that means aquaculture. All ab… 1 day ago