Resolve to make a difference in 2009. Your daily activities and habits have a tremendous impact on the environment. In the new year, make a resolution to enjoy, protect, and respect our aquatic world. Thoughtful choices today can improve the health of the environment and without drastically changing your lifestyle. Use one less plastic bag. Reduce, reuse and recycle. Volunteer during a field clean-up. Carpool. Together, let’s ensure peace and prosperity for all creatures on our blue planet for years to come. Here are nine simple actions to get you started.
- ICYMI - See all of the great staff we highlighted this week for #NationalZookeeperWeek! ow.ly/Wip1302xfwZ https://t.co/Cwnj1mvtMQ 1 hour ago
- CAPTION CONTEST: Give us your best caption for this dart frog! Submit here >> ow.ly/xBay302xfgu https://t.co/5e0NVYdKLB 10 hours ago
- RT @GoodDayPA: Did you know that turtles can feel with their shells? Creature Feature with @NatlAquarium: buff.ly/2aeIGmO https://t… 1 day ago
- Meet Annie, an aquarist trainee working with jellies! See more here: ow.ly/YYzB302wbQ3 #NationalZookeeperWeek https://t.co/Xkn74nkrsY 1 day ago
- RT @katekatebear: Fraser, our @NatlAquarium corn snake, is ready to explore with @GoodDayPA! abc27.com/always-on/ #PR #🐍 https://t.co/Az… 1 day ago