Resolve to make a difference in 2009. Your daily activities and habits have a tremendous impact on the environment. In the new year, make a resolution to enjoy, protect, and respect our aquatic world. Thoughtful choices today can improve the health of the environment and without drastically changing your lifestyle. Use one less plastic bag. Reduce, reuse and recycle. Volunteer during a field clean-up. Carpool. Together, let’s ensure peace and prosperity for all creatures on our blue planet for years to come. Here are nine simple actions to get you started.
- We applaud the expansion of Papahanaumokuakea Marine National Monument by @POTUS! More here>> ow.ly/wcQE303H0Y6 https://t.co/CGl4e2Wtjc 28 minutes ago
- "The octobot has no rigid parts in its gummy body. Instead, chemicals course through its veins to give it power." twitter.com/NYTScience/sta… 1 hour ago
- We're highlighting puffers this week! DYK? Puffers have teeth to help them eat shelled species, like crustaceans. https://t.co/C6ah9fcWwT 5 hours ago
- FAN PHOTO SPOTLIGHT: A spotted lagoon jelly captured by Instagram user h2smsseua. https://t.co/2WHfFCFZL0 19 hours ago
- CAPTION CONTEST: Help us caption this broad-shelled turtle! Submit here>> ow.ly/zinh303DEAi https://t.co/MByEh4Yyho 2 days ago