Resolve to make a difference in 2009. Your daily activities and habits have a tremendous impact on the environment. In the new year, make a resolution to enjoy, protect, and respect our aquatic world. Thoughtful choices today can improve the health of the environment and without drastically changing your lifestyle. Use one less plastic bag. Reduce, reuse and recycle. Volunteer during a field clean-up. Carpool. Together, let’s ensure peace and prosperity for all creatures on our blue planet for years to come. Here are nine simple actions to get you started.
- FAN PHOTO SPOTLIGHT: This searobin was captured by Instagram user michaeldaszkiewicz. https://t.co/WNtIyGFhqs 7 hours ago
- Check out this newly discovered candy-colored crab! nytimes.com/2017/02/06/sci… 13 hours ago
- Meet one of our rescue sea turtle patients, nicknamed Hermione! Read more about this turtle's rehabilitation here>>… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 16 hours ago
- Our Animal of the Week is the queen triggerfish! These fish lock themselves into small spaces and bite down on cora… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- Scientists discovered that a quarter of a billion years ago this ancient reptile gave birth to LIVE offspring! washingtonpost.com/news/morning-m… 1 day ago