Resolve to make a difference in 2009. Your daily activities and habits have a tremendous impact on the environment. In the new year, make a resolution to enjoy, protect, and respect our aquatic world. Thoughtful choices today can improve the health of the environment and without drastically changing your lifestyle. Use one less plastic bag. Reduce, reuse and recycle. Volunteer during a field clean-up. Carpool. Together, let’s ensure peace and prosperity for all creatures on our blue planet for years to come. Here are nine simple actions to get you started.
- Welcome to the neighborhood, @ProfTrashWheel! twitter.com/proftrashwheel… 12 hours ago
- We've just received word that Dollar Days has sold out for today! Thanks to all who came out. 16 hours ago
- It’s World Wildlife Conservation Day! To celebrate, see how we rescue and rehabilitate endangered sea turtles>>… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 18 hours ago
- Thanks for the warm welcome, @Ravens! twitter.com/ravens/status/… 21 hours ago
- FAN PHOTO SPOTLIGHT: Instagram user sydneyxmiller captured the details of this sea nettle. https://t.co/9XaUVMDsKD 1 day ago