Resolve to make a difference in 2009. Your daily activities and habits have a tremendous impact on the environment. In the new year, make a resolution to enjoy, protect, and respect our aquatic world. Thoughtful choices today can improve the health of the environment and without drastically changing your lifestyle. Use one less plastic bag. Reduce, reuse and recycle. Volunteer during a field clean-up. Carpool. Together, let’s ensure peace and prosperity for all creatures on our blue planet for years to come. Here are nine simple actions to get you started.
- It's Chesapeake Bay Week! Follow along on Instagram as @JayFlemingPhoto takes over >> ow.ly/3TSq302xeWW https://t.co/W3eHcRwPsQ 3 hours ago
- "Nature always wears the color of the spirit." -- Ralph Waldo Emerson Photo by Instagram user daveyelisa. https://t.co/2HygFg4Nsm 13 hours ago
- ICYMI - See all of the great staff we highlighted this week for #NationalZookeeperWeek! ow.ly/Wip1302xfwZ https://t.co/Cwnj1mvtMQ 1 day ago
- CAPTION CONTEST: Give us your best caption for this dart frog! Submit here >> ow.ly/xBay302xfgu https://t.co/5e0NVYdKLB 1 day ago
- RT @GoodDayPA: Did you know that turtles can feel with their shells? Creature Feature with @NatlAquarium: buff.ly/2aeIGmO https://t… 2 days ago