Resolve to make a difference in 2009. Your daily activities and habits have a tremendous impact on the environment. In the new year, make a resolution to enjoy, protect, and respect our aquatic world. Thoughtful choices today can improve the health of the environment and without drastically changing your lifestyle. Use one less plastic bag. Reduce, reuse and recycle. Volunteer during a field clean-up. Carpool. Together, let’s ensure peace and prosperity for all creatures on our blue planet for years to come. Here are nine simple actions to get you started.
- RT @tate_tj: @spikegjerde Sustainable fish/shellfish MUST be a part of the conversation. In today's world, that means aquaculture. All ab… 2 hours ago
- Some weekend wisdom.... https://t.co/VxRuc6mKQO 23 hours ago
- ICYMI - Some bees are now on the Endangered Species List. See which animals have been added and removed here >>… twitter.com/i/web/status/7… 1 day ago
- Sheldon has been returned to the sea! Read more about his release here >> ow.ly/rwYo305qg0g https://t.co/bvEQzqxa1X 2 days ago
- RT @LauraBankey: Great day to save the planet. @NatlAquarium #conservation https://t.co/V0gy8sVkCf 2 days ago