Resolve to make a difference in 2009. Your daily activities and habits have a tremendous impact on the environment. In the new year, make a resolution to enjoy, protect, and respect our aquatic world. Thoughtful choices today can improve the health of the environment and without drastically changing your lifestyle. Use one less plastic bag. Reduce, reuse and recycle. Volunteer during a field clean-up. Carpool. Together, let’s ensure peace and prosperity for all creatures on our blue planet for years to come. Here are nine simple actions to get you started.
- Looking back on our sea turtle release at @AssateagueNPS for #NPS100! #TBT https://t.co/NkQieiaY4g 2 hours ago
- We're celebrating #NPS100 with a few coastal areas protected by @NatlParkService! ow.ly/lRxZ303Awt4 https://t.co/F9C3vn9Hjc 6 hours ago
- RT @NPCA: Happy #NPS100 @NatlParkService! 100 years of protecting our most treasured natural, historical and cultural sites! https://t.co/G… 10 hours ago
- ICYMI - Meet our newest partner, @dogfishbeer! See what we're brewing together>> ow.ly/Ao9M303kbr8 https://t.co/ZERhsOissl 1 day ago
- Pssst! Just wanted to remind you that our Animal of the Week is the omnivorous emperor angelfish! https://t.co/DmVwRUk5fK 1 day ago