Resolve to make a difference in 2009. Your daily activities and habits have a tremendous impact on the environment. In the new year, make a resolution to enjoy, protect, and respect our aquatic world. Thoughtful choices today can improve the health of the environment and without drastically changing your lifestyle. Use one less plastic bag. Reduce, reuse and recycle. Volunteer during a field clean-up. Carpool. Together, let’s ensure peace and prosperity for all creatures on our blue planet for years to come. Here are nine simple actions to get you started.
- As a defense, yellow sea cucumbers can expel their internal organs—then quickly regenerate them. #FactFriday https://t.co/2yIGdDtnr6 1 day ago
- Welcome to Baltimore @USLacrosse and #LaxCon! If you come visit us, your conference badge gives you a special discount. 1 day ago
- ANIMAL UPDATE: Sixty freshwater angelfish have been added to our Amazon River Forest exhibit! Learn more about them… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- Our staff was elated to welcome EIGHT Australian snapping turtles in 2014! Relive the excitement here>>… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- RT @PoliticalPrncss: I've been volunteering at the National Aquarium for over 3 years & this is the FIRST time the Green Moray Eel has come… 2 days ago