Resolve to make a difference in 2009. Your daily activities and habits have a tremendous impact on the environment. In the new year, make a resolution to enjoy, protect, and respect our aquatic world. Thoughtful choices today can improve the health of the environment and without drastically changing your lifestyle. Use one less plastic bag. Reduce, reuse and recycle. Volunteer during a field clean-up. Carpool. Together, let’s ensure peace and prosperity for all creatures on our blue planet for years to come. Here are nine simple actions to get you started.
- WOAH! #FunFact #InternationalSlothDay twitter.com/FieldMuseum/st… 2 hours ago
- A brief sloth history. #InternationalSlothDay huffingtonpost.com/2014/03/12/sea… 3 hours ago
- Happy #InternationalSlothDay! Celebrate our favorite "two-toed" species with us >> ow.ly/QejS305nk4B https://t.co/WALTqn6nYx 4 hours ago
- RT @LauraBankey: Prepping for another day of protecting our coasts. Restoring sand dunes in VA with some amazing #volunteers @NatlAquarium… 6 hours ago
- Can you spot the blenny? They like to hide! Find them in our Tidal Marsh exhibit >> ow.ly/VDaZ305lQ3A https://t.co/m4sTM9MdR5 21 hours ago