Resolve to make a difference in 2009. Your daily activities and habits have a tremendous impact on the environment. In the new year, make a resolution to enjoy, protect, and respect our aquatic world. Thoughtful choices today can improve the health of the environment and without drastically changing your lifestyle. Use one less plastic bag. Reduce, reuse and recycle. Volunteer during a field clean-up. Carpool. Together, let’s ensure peace and prosperity for all creatures on our blue planet for years to come. Here are nine simple actions to get you started.
- We hope your weekend was as spectacular as these moon jellies by Instagram user susieguojia! https://t.co/3kvBsLJW3c 4 hours ago
- It's the last weekend of #EarthMonth! Enjoy some #climate reading from @NYTmag. nytimes.com/issue/magazine… 1 day ago
- Pop Quiz! Can you name this crustacean? Native to Australia, these crayfish are claw-some! See if you're right >>… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- ICYMI - Our Animal of the Week is the zebra shark! Learn more about them here >> ow.ly/6Bnh30bffLK https://t.co/hAdzOERJcJ 3 days ago
- RT @oceanexplorer: TODAY: Join #Okeanos to explore Nat'l Marine Sanctuary of American Samoa...never know what we'll see! (Exact dive time T… 3 days ago