Resolve to make a difference in 2009. Your daily activities and habits have a tremendous impact on the environment. In the new year, make a resolution to enjoy, protect, and respect our aquatic world. Thoughtful choices today can improve the health of the environment and without drastically changing your lifestyle. Use one less plastic bag. Reduce, reuse and recycle. Volunteer during a field clean-up. Carpool. Together, let’s ensure peace and prosperity for all creatures on our blue planet for years to come. Here are nine simple actions to get you started.
- Don't miss your chance to catch @JayFlemingPhoto on our Instagram account! See it here >> ow.ly/SZBo302LDNj https://t.co/J2SHCWV2Bu 10 hours ago
- CAPTION CONTEST: Help us caption this swimming turtle! Submit your caption here >> ow.ly/sehL302K4FB https://t.co/tZqIfDTwor 19 hours ago
- The Northern sea robin visits the sandy bottom of the #ChesapeakeBay from the spring to early winter! #FactFriday https://t.co/2mpcs9zflY 1 day ago
- "What has no teeth, no rib cage, is covered in scales and managed to outlive the dinosaurs?" Spoiler: It's a fish. nytimes.com/2016/07/25/sci… 1 day ago
- She's a beauty, @Duff_Goldman! twitter.com/Duff_Goldman/s… 1 day ago