Resolve to make a difference in 2009. Your daily activities and habits have a tremendous impact on the environment. In the new year, make a resolution to enjoy, protect, and respect our aquatic world. Thoughtful choices today can improve the health of the environment and without drastically changing your lifestyle. Use one less plastic bag. Reduce, reuse and recycle. Volunteer during a field clean-up. Carpool. Together, let’s ensure peace and prosperity for all creatures on our blue planet for years to come. Here are nine simple actions to get you started.
- A woma python has joined our team of ambassador animals! Meet Wallace here>> ow.ly/70UD303CR7h https://t.co/8fRo30wWIq 5 hours ago
- RT @LauraBankey: So many critters documented in #Baltimore Harbor today @NatlAquarium https://t.co/JaiSz3GiSd 7 hours ago
- RT @WhiteHouse: RT to share the good news: @POTUS just created the world's largest marine protected area. go.wh.gov/uQtUgi https://t… 9 hours ago
- If you hear a gouldian finch sing, it must be a male! Only males can sing. #FactFriday https://t.co/u6qaqbSZgK 10 hours ago
- Thanks @POTUS for creating the largest ocean protected area in the world! #MahaloObama #BlueParks twitter.com/washingtonpost… 13 hours ago