Resolve to make a difference in 2009. Your daily activities and habits have a tremendous impact on the environment. In the new year, make a resolution to enjoy, protect, and respect our aquatic world. Thoughtful choices today can improve the health of the environment and without drastically changing your lifestyle. Use one less plastic bag. Reduce, reuse and recycle. Volunteer during a field clean-up. Carpool. Together, let’s ensure peace and prosperity for all creatures on our blue planet for years to come. Here are nine simple actions to get you started.
- CREATURE FEATURE: Just in time for Halloween, get to know some deep-sea dwellers that are out of this world >>… twitter.com/i/web/status/7… 14 hours ago
- The stubby squid was just one of many purple creatures found in deep-sea trenches! bbc.com/news/science-e… 18 hours ago
- Meet Raven! She's our newest charge from the Loggerhead Head Start program. Read more about her here >>… twitter.com/i/web/status/7… 22 hours ago
- It is with heavy hearts that we share the passing of our male humphead wrasse, Tang. Learn more here:… twitter.com/i/web/status/7… 1 day ago
- ICYMI - Catch a recap of our sand tiger shark research with @UDelaware in the Delaware Bay! ow.ly/i0eI305yDqy https://t.co/qJaS3RaXf8 1 day ago