Resolve to make a difference in 2009. Your daily activities and habits have a tremendous impact on the environment. In the new year, make a resolution to enjoy, protect, and respect our aquatic world. Thoughtful choices today can improve the health of the environment and without drastically changing your lifestyle. Use one less plastic bag. Reduce, reuse and recycle. Volunteer during a field clean-up. Carpool. Together, let’s ensure peace and prosperity for all creatures on our blue planet for years to come. Here are nine simple actions to get you started.
- It's #InvasiveSpeciesAwarenessWeek! Learn more about what you can do to help curb the spread of invasive species fr… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 50 minutes ago
- The new season of our Read to Reef book club with @prattlibrary starts TODAY! Learn more about the program here>>… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 hours ago
- We are deeply saddened to report the sudden passing of our eldest Atlantic bottlenose dolphin, Nani:… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- RT @Gizmodo: This deep-sea jellyfish is beyond belief gizmo.do/IBGACPA https://t.co/giUdtFpiac 2 days ago
- Our Animal of the Week is the knob-tailed gecko! These geckos are so named because their tails often end in a small… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago