Resolve to make a difference in 2009. Your daily activities and habits have a tremendous impact on the environment. In the new year, make a resolution to enjoy, protect, and respect our aquatic world. Thoughtful choices today can improve the health of the environment and without drastically changing your lifestyle. Use one less plastic bag. Reduce, reuse and recycle. Volunteer during a field clean-up. Carpool. Together, let’s ensure peace and prosperity for all creatures on our blue planet for years to come. Here are nine simple actions to get you started.
- Seal season has officially begun! If you see an injured seal in Maryland, give it space and please call our team at… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 7 hours ago
- RT @Oceana: Meet the six amazing new fish species discovered in 2016. bit.ly/2hU6DBV https://t.co/rWQhGlf2uP 12 hours ago
- Our Animal of the Week is the leopard shark! These sharks spend much of their time near the sea floor. See more>>… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 17 hours ago
- Horseshoe crabs may look like crustaceans, but they are actually more closely related to spiders and scorpions!… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 days ago
- RT @NatGeo: Watch this mesmerizing feather star—a type of crinoid—swim through the ocean https://t.co/HVS18oe0yg 3 days ago