Resolve to make a difference in 2009. Your daily activities and habits have a tremendous impact on the environment. In the new year, make a resolution to enjoy, protect, and respect our aquatic world. Thoughtful choices today can improve the health of the environment and without drastically changing your lifestyle. Use one less plastic bag. Reduce, reuse and recycle. Volunteer during a field clean-up. Carpool. Together, let’s ensure peace and prosperity for all creatures on our blue planet for years to come. Here are nine simple actions to get you started.
- ICYMI - Our Animal of the Week is the zebra shark! Learn more about them here >> ow.ly/6Bnh30bffLK https://t.co/hAdzOERJcJ 3 hours ago
- RT @oceanexplorer: TODAY: Join #Okeanos to explore Nat'l Marine Sanctuary of American Samoa...never know what we'll see! (Exact dive time T… 7 hours ago
- Watch as @ConservationOrg and @voxdotcom explain how going green can be a benefit in many surprising ways! vox.com/videos/2017/4/… 13 hours ago
- It's #VolunteerAppreciationWeek! We're so thankful for our volunteers today and every day. Learn more about them>>… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- RT @LauraBankey: Thanks to @ConstellationEG for working with @NatlAquarium to help the #chesbay today https://t.co/M5VvtqFOGe 1 day ago