Resolve to make a difference in 2009. Your daily activities and habits have a tremendous impact on the environment. In the new year, make a resolution to enjoy, protect, and respect our aquatic world. Thoughtful choices today can improve the health of the environment and without drastically changing your lifestyle. Use one less plastic bag. Reduce, reuse and recycle. Volunteer during a field clean-up. Carpool. Together, let’s ensure peace and prosperity for all creatures on our blue planet for years to come. Here are nine simple actions to get you started.
- CAPTION CONTEST: Give us your best caption for this turtle snapped by Instagram user joshuaeadie! Submit here>>… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 20 hours ago
- ICYMI - Do you wonder if sharks socialize? Researchers are looking for an answer! Read about the shark study here>>… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- The wolf eel is not a true eel, but a type of “wolf fishes." Its long, slender body can squeeze into small crevices… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- Take a look back on some of the animals we welcomed into our Aquarium family in 2016, including Fern! See them here… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- Gentoo penguin chicks that @jeffmauritzen shared from his travels in Antartica on our Instagram. Be sure to follo… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago