Resolve to make a difference in 2009. Your daily activities and habits have a tremendous impact on the environment. In the new year, make a resolution to enjoy, protect, and respect our aquatic world. Thoughtful choices today can improve the health of the environment and without drastically changing your lifestyle. Use one less plastic bag. Reduce, reuse and recycle. Volunteer during a field clean-up. Carpool. Together, let’s ensure peace and prosperity for all creatures on our blue planet for years to come. Here are nine simple actions to get you started.
- The Northern sea robin visits the sandy bottom of the #ChesapeakeBay from the spring to early winter! #FactFriday https://t.co/2mpcs9zflY 10 hours ago
- "What has no teeth, no rib cage, is covered in scales and managed to outlive the dinosaurs?" Spoiler: It's a fish. nytimes.com/2016/07/25/sci… 12 hours ago
- She's a beauty, @Duff_Goldman! twitter.com/Duff_Goldman/s… 13 hours ago
- We have two new bicolor damselfish in our Atlantic Coral Reef exhibit! Read about them here>> ow.ly/5pur302Jper https://t.co/hivoezmFni 15 hours ago
- What a day it was when we welcomed EIGHT Australian snapping turtles in 2014! #TBT https://t.co/k1cynuKrMy 1 day ago