Resolve to make a difference in 2009. Your daily activities and habits have a tremendous impact on the environment. In the new year, make a resolution to enjoy, protect, and respect our aquatic world. Thoughtful choices today can improve the health of the environment and without drastically changing your lifestyle. Use one less plastic bag. Reduce, reuse and recycle. Volunteer during a field clean-up. Carpool. Together, let’s ensure peace and prosperity for all creatures on our blue planet for years to come. Here are nine simple actions to get you started.
- Pssst! Just wanted to remind you that our Animal of the Week is the omnivorous emperor angelfish! https://t.co/DmVwRUk5fK 5 hours ago
- The broad-shelled turtle's neck can add 80% to its body length, helping it ambush prey! #TurtleTuesday https://t.co/03jAVqfZki 23 hours ago
- "Are whale sharks threatened in a variety of ways? Yes. Are people doing things to help them? Yes." news.nationalgeographic.com/2016/08/whale-… 1 day ago
- Great photo, @jeri_tha_great! Thanks for sharing! twitter.com/jeri_tha_great… 1 day ago
- We know our Atlantic puffins are mistaken for penguins! Learn how to spot the difference>> ow.ly/C243303vokt https://t.co/v4HfoUDBdA 1 day ago