Resolve to make a difference in 2009. Your daily activities and habits have a tremendous impact on the environment. In the new year, make a resolution to enjoy, protect, and respect our aquatic world. Thoughtful choices today can improve the health of the environment and without drastically changing your lifestyle. Use one less plastic bag. Reduce, reuse and recycle. Volunteer during a field clean-up. Carpool. Together, let’s ensure peace and prosperity for all creatures on our blue planet for years to come. Here are nine simple actions to get you started.
- After spending a year in our care, Sheldon is ready for release! Read more about our plans>> ow.ly/yd8V304HMlY https://t.co/jd0h78dLHt 5 hours ago
- We welcomed gouldian finch chicks in 2012! The phosphorescent beads along their mouths help parents feed them. #TBT https://t.co/768rKQ8apP 9 hours ago
- "Here’s a prehistoric case of the blind leading the blind." Trilobites crossed the ocean millions of years ago! nytimes.com/2016/09/10/sci… 12 hours ago
- Continue the celebration of #WorldRiversDay with news of a reef found in the Amazon River! ow.ly/P79M304GGlD https://t.co/uP9YXRj6H9 14 hours ago
- The blue-crowned motmot is one of our Animals of the Week! This rain forest dweller actually nests in burrows they… twitter.com/i/web/status/7… 1 day ago