Resolve to make a difference in 2009. Your daily activities and habits have a tremendous impact on the environment. In the new year, make a resolution to enjoy, protect, and respect our aquatic world. Thoughtful choices today can improve the health of the environment and without drastically changing your lifestyle. Use one less plastic bag. Reduce, reuse and recycle. Volunteer during a field clean-up. Carpool. Together, let’s ensure peace and prosperity for all creatures on our blue planet for years to come. Here are nine simple actions to get you started.
- Scientists are investigating the cause of a mass stranding of 100 false killer whales. Learn more here>>… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 5 hours ago
- RT @LauraBankey: Taking Fish Facts on the road. Teaching students about our local species. @NatlAquarium https://t.co/65qMhJCcRE 10 hours ago
- "All of these seven planets could have liquid water – key to life as we know it" twitter.com/NASA/status/83… 12 hours ago
- FAN PHOTO SPOTLIGHT: This searobin was captured by Instagram user michaeldaszkiewicz. https://t.co/WNtIyGFhqs 1 day ago
- Check out this newly discovered candy-colored crab! nytimes.com/2017/02/06/sci… 1 day ago