This Saturday the National Aquarium’s security team received a special alert from the North Pole: Santa Claus was dispatching a group of Extra Santas to bring holiday cheer to Baltimore’s Inner Harbor, and he wondered if they could come to the Aquarium! Of course – the National Aquarium would do anything for Santa Claus! The pack of traveling Santas descended on Pier 3 and spread some holiday joy to surprised guests as they arrived to visit the Aquarium. It was a fun sight for Aquarium staff and visiting families, and it brought the holiday spirit to life in Baltimore’s Inner Harbor!
- Check out this super-active photo of our giant Pacific octopus, Cordelia! ow.ly/ut1Zt 1 hour ago
- RT @chicksRVA: @natlaquarium #jellies #couldwatchtheseallday @ Jellies Invasion instagram.com/p/lY-0quRQ6F/ 2 hours ago
- ICYMI: Our first-ever Vet Tour takes gives you a behind-the-scenes glimpse at how we care for 17,000+ animals daily! ow.ly/urN8C 15 hours ago
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at what it takes to care for 17,000+ animals with our new Veterinarian Tour! ow.ly/uroZC 19 hours ago
- Calling all designers: We're looking for a graphic artist to join our team! #MDjobs #NPjobs ow.ly/urody 19 hours ago