This Saturday the National Aquarium’s security team received a special alert from the North Pole: Santa Claus was dispatching a group of Extra Santas to bring holiday cheer to Baltimore’s Inner Harbor, and he wondered if they could come to the Aquarium! Of course – the National Aquarium would do anything for Santa Claus! The pack of traveling Santas descended on Pier 3 and spread some holiday joy to surprised guests as they arrived to visit the Aquarium. It was a fun sight for Aquarium staff and visiting families, and it brought the holiday spirit to life in Baltimore’s Inner Harbor!
- Another lovely photo! Thanks for sharing :) RT @dangermaus: Blue-crowned Motmot instagram.com/p/h0qZMopAT_/ 14 minutes ago
- Our mischievous little Chesapeake made @BuzzFeed's list of the 30 GREATEST animal photobombs of 2013: ow.ly/rHPOf 56 minutes ago
- Check it out! Our flame shrimp just molted! http://t.co/LLzCuKNYo4 1 hour ago
- Did you know? Emerald tree boas have heat receptors in their eyes that can detect infrared! ow.ly/rGzT1 #TheMoreYouKnow 15 hours ago
- We felt inspired! RT @pantone: @NatlAquarium Thanks for putting this together! We love seeing colors in nature! #coloroftheyear 16 hours ago