Resolve to make a difference in 2009. Your daily activities and habits have a tremendous impact on the environment. In the new year, make a resolution to enjoy, protect, and respect our aquatic world. Thoughtful choices today can improve the health of the environment and without drastically changing your lifestyle. Use one less plastic bag. Reduce, reuse and recycle. Volunteer during a field clean-up. Carpool. Together, let’s ensure peace and prosperity for all creatures on our blue planet for years to come. Here are nine simple actions to get you started.
- cc: @LauraBankey RT @conservationorg: To protect people, species, and land, we have to protect wetlands. wapo.st/IM26Ph 17 minutes ago
- ICYMI: Our #AnimaloftheWeek is the humphead wrasse! ow.ly/rBfK8 1 hour ago
- It's going to be a great time! RT @EventSetter: Ice Age Characters Visit National Aquarium #Baltimore #event dlvr.it/4TL6gX 2 hours ago
- RT @familyfunseeker: Need something to do indoors? Check out @I_Stage @NatlAquarium @BlackRockCenter @portdiscovery @GaylordNational #famil… 3 hours ago
- Did you know? The humphead wrasse can grow to be over 400 lbs, making it one of the world's largest fish species! ow.ly/rAyKp 4 hours ago