Resolve to make a difference in 2009. Your daily activities and habits have a tremendous impact on the environment. In the new year, make a resolution to enjoy, protect, and respect our aquatic world. Thoughtful choices today can improve the health of the environment and without drastically changing your lifestyle. Use one less plastic bag. Reduce, reuse and recycle. Volunteer during a field clean-up. Carpool. Together, let’s ensure peace and prosperity for all creatures on our blue planet for years to come. Here are nine simple actions to get you started.
- RT @jenndittmar: Video: the turtles have been successfully released! Stinger (#31) was excited to leave the beach! instagram.com/p/m3pVwWvBaK/ 5 hours ago
- This week's #ABlueView highlights the diversity found in floating forests! ow.ly/vRXXR 9 hours ago
- Here's a kid-friendly DIY craft to celebrate #EarthDay with! ow.ly/vROUn 10 hours ago
- RT @jenndittmar: Our transport team is almost halfway through Georgia! The turtles are getting closer to release! 10 hours ago
- Check out this gorgeous shot of our giant Pacific octopus, Cordelia! ow.ly/vRwAr #FanPhoto 12 hours ago