The National Aquarium wishes you and your family a happy and safe 4th of July holiday. Take a look at our most recent video from the Jellies exhibit. Soon enough fireworks across the country will be lighting up the sky, just like these bioluminescent comb jellies light up the oceans!
- #Conservation RT @baytrust: RT @SouthRiverFed: Thank you to this @NatlAquarium staffer for spending her day with us. http://t.co/6tGgna7vhP 8 minutes ago
- Escape the winter snow by taking a (virtual) dive into our reef ( aqua.org/blacktipreef)! Ask your ?s for our live chat using #SharkCam! 2 hours ago
- ICYMI: National Aquarium is OPEN today! The Rain Forest is a toasty 80 degrees. #justsayin 3 hours ago
- How are YOU spending your snow day? How about a festive winter walk in nature! tinyurl.com/qdy6r74 4 hours ago
- Our COO Dale Schmidt is about to go live on @weatherchannel with @JimCantore! #BehindTheScenes #Dion http://t.co/xebWZW2Kuv 5 hours ago