This Saturday the National Aquarium’s security team received a special alert from the North Pole: Santa Claus was dispatching a group of Extra Santas to bring holiday cheer to Baltimore’s Inner Harbor, and he wondered if they could come to the Aquarium! Of course – the National Aquarium would do anything for Santa Claus! The pack of traveling Santas descended on Pier 3 and spread some holiday joy to surprised guests as they arrived to visit the Aquarium. It was a fun sight for Aquarium staff and visiting families, and it brought the holiday spirit to life in Baltimore’s Inner Harbor!
- "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." - RIP, Nelson Mandela. 6 hours ago
- RT @Oceana: Scientists hope coral reef breeding will save Great Barrier Reef ow.ly/ru1i1 @HuffPostGreen 7 hours ago
- Don't forget to tune into our live Hangout from Animal Planet Australia at 3:45pm EST! ow.ly/rty5S 8 hours ago
- Yum! RT @jenndittmar: Rehab patient 'Chipper', a green sea turtle, enjoying some lettuce this morning. instagram.com/p/hjHBvwvBRo/ 9 hours ago
- “If we can teach people about wildlife, they will be touched...humans want to save things that they love.” - Steve Irwin 12 hours ago