The Nelson-Martin family from Springfield, VA become the National Aquarium, Baltimore’s 45 millionth visitor(s) on Saturday, October 22! This lucky family enjoyed a special, fun-filled day at the Aquarium, including a behind-the-scenes Dolphin Encounter and lunch at our new Harbor Market Kitchen Cafe. They also received a year-long Aquarium membership and a special gift basket. This was the family’s first visit the National Aquarium, and a remarkable experience they are sure to remember forever!
- ICYMI: Meet our map pufferfish! ow.ly/umUEs #AnimalUpdate 12 hours ago
- .@barakaatdance performing at our Women's History Month celebration! http://t.co/GxxNhxyzV7 13 hours ago
- Happening now: Live jazz at our Women's History Celebration! #FridaysAfterFive http://t.co/HBB5jiAPL8 14 hours ago
- Happening now: our Women's History Celebration is underway! ow.ly/umlxt 15 hours ago
- Did you know? The map puffer is one of 6 pufferfish species now on exhibit in Blacktip Reef! ow.ly/umBPr #AnimalUpdate 16 hours ago