The Nelson-Martin family from Springfield, VA become the National Aquarium, Baltimore’s 45 millionth visitor(s) on Saturday, October 22! This lucky family enjoyed a special, fun-filled day at the Aquarium, including a behind-the-scenes Dolphin Encounter and lunch at our new Harbor Market Kitchen Cafe. They also received a year-long Aquarium membership and a special gift basket. This was the family’s first visit the National Aquarium, and a remarkable experience they are sure to remember forever!
- Putting freshwater in focus: ow.ly/w7By8 #48DaysofBlue #ThoughtfulThursday http://t.co/OaB6Ab2RAx 7 minutes ago
- ICYMI: Check out this incredible photo from the underwater viewing area of #BlacktipReef! ow.ly/w7vyH 41 minutes ago
- RT @LauraBankey: How will you celebrate National Park Week? The @NatlAquarium will be cleaning up a National Park on Sat. @NPCA http://t.co… 1 hour ago
- “For whatever we lose (like a you or a me), It’s always our self we find in the sea.” – e.e. Cummings ow.ly/w678N 15 hours ago
- Did you know? The amount of energy required to make 12 plastic bags could drive a car for a mile. ow.ly/w5Kzk #48DaysofBlue 19 hours ago