The Nelson-Martin family from Springfield, VA become the National Aquarium, Baltimore’s 45 millionth visitor(s) on Saturday, October 22! This lucky family enjoyed a special, fun-filled day at the Aquarium, including a behind-the-scenes Dolphin Encounter and lunch at our new Harbor Market Kitchen Cafe. They also received a year-long Aquarium membership and a special gift basket. This was the family’s first visit the National Aquarium, and a remarkable experience they are sure to remember forever!
- RT @DTBaltEvents: A Mammoth Christmas in 4D currently running at the @NatlAquarium until Jan 2, 2014. Let's visit the Ice Age! http://t.co… 10 hours ago
- "In the past, man has fought nature to survive; now he is realizing that, to survive, he must protect it." tmblr.co/ZY9ezs10rizW7 11 hours ago
- Tune into aqua.org/blacktipreef now to hear our LIVE educator chat! #SharkCam 13 hours ago
- #Conservation RT @baytrust: RT @SouthRiverFed: Thank you to this @NatlAquarium staffer for spending her day with us. http://t.co/6tGgna7vhP 14 hours ago
- Escape the winter snow by taking a (virtual) dive into our reef ( aqua.org/blacktipreef)! Ask your ?s for our live chat using #SharkCam! 16 hours ago