The Nelson-Martin family from Springfield, VA become the National Aquarium, Baltimore’s 45 millionth visitor(s) on Saturday, October 22! This lucky family enjoyed a special, fun-filled day at the Aquarium, including a behind-the-scenes Dolphin Encounter and lunch at our new Harbor Market Kitchen Cafe. They also received a year-long Aquarium membership and a special gift basket. This was the family’s first visit the National Aquarium, and a remarkable experience they are sure to remember forever!
- Just add salt? Not quite. Learn how we hand-craft the 2 million gallons of saltwater that fill our exhibits: ow.ly/rBxH5 1 hour ago
- cc: @LauraBankey RT @conservationorg: To protect people, species, and land, we have to protect wetlands. wapo.st/IM26Ph 2 hours ago
- ICYMI: Our #AnimaloftheWeek is the humphead wrasse! ow.ly/rBfK8 4 hours ago
- It's going to be a great time! RT @EventSetter: Ice Age Characters Visit National Aquarium #Baltimore #event dlvr.it/4TL6gX 5 hours ago
- RT @familyfunseeker: Need something to do indoors? Check out @I_Stage @NatlAquarium @BlackRockCenter @portdiscovery @GaylordNational #famil… 6 hours ago