The Nelson-Martin family from Springfield, VA become the National Aquarium, Baltimore’s 45 millionth visitor(s) on Saturday, October 22! This lucky family enjoyed a special, fun-filled day at the Aquarium, including a behind-the-scenes Dolphin Encounter and lunch at our new Harbor Market Kitchen Cafe. They also received a year-long Aquarium membership and a special gift basket. This was the family’s first visit the National Aquarium, and a remarkable experience they are sure to remember forever!
- RT @jenndittmar: Video: the turtles have been successfully released! Stinger (#31) was excited to leave the beach! instagram.com/p/m3pVwWvBaK/ 12 hours ago
- This week's #ABlueView highlights the diversity found in floating forests! ow.ly/vRXXR 15 hours ago
- Here's a kid-friendly DIY craft to celebrate #EarthDay with! ow.ly/vROUn 16 hours ago
- RT @jenndittmar: Our transport team is almost halfway through Georgia! The turtles are getting closer to release! 17 hours ago
- Check out this gorgeous shot of our giant Pacific octopus, Cordelia! ow.ly/vRwAr #FanPhoto 18 hours ago