The Nelson-Martin family from Springfield, VA become the National Aquarium, Baltimore’s 45 millionth visitor(s) on Saturday, October 22! This lucky family enjoyed a special, fun-filled day at the Aquarium, including a behind-the-scenes Dolphin Encounter and lunch at our new Harbor Market Kitchen Cafe. They also received a year-long Aquarium membership and a special gift basket. This was the family’s first visit the National Aquarium, and a remarkable experience they are sure to remember forever!
- Don't forget to join us tonight for our Women's History Celebration (and Fridays After Five)! ow.ly/umlxt 1 hour ago
- Thanks for wishing her a happy birthday! MT @ChloeAnneChi: @NatlAquarium Happy Birthday Chesapeake! http://t.co/moNOBF0K2C 3 hours ago
- Today is Chesapeake's 22nd birthday! Join us in wishing her a great day: ow.ly/ulJTq 5 hours ago
- ICYMI: Check out our feature on women who have dedicated their lives to ocean exploration and conservation! ow.ly/ulHVG 5 hours ago
- We're celebrating women who have dedicated their lives to ocean exploration and conservation! ow.ly/ukc8d #ThoughtfulThursday 22 hours ago