The Nelson-Martin family from Springfield, VA become the National Aquarium, Baltimore’s 45 millionth visitor(s) on Saturday, October 22! This lucky family enjoyed a special, fun-filled day at the Aquarium, including a behind-the-scenes Dolphin Encounter and lunch at our new Harbor Market Kitchen Cafe. They also received a year-long Aquarium membership and a special gift basket. This was the family’s first visit the National Aquarium, and a remarkable experience they are sure to remember forever!
- RT @paper_camera: Who knew dolphins adore playing with kids like this? @NatlAquarium #earthday http://t.co/ZbsZP4E7Qr 6 hours ago
- Fellow #EarthDay celebrators - don't forget to get your sapling courtesy of @NWF! http://t.co/0DQePNM0Vw 10 hours ago
- Our friends from @bluewaterbmore are on-site to chat with folks about ways to combat stormwater pollution #EarthDay http://t.co/Y8hQPnyDKI 10 hours ago
- What #EarthDay celebration would be complete w/o crafts? Learn how to DIY an Earth mosaic: ow.ly/vROUn http://t.co/W2L9mKOtRJ 11 hours ago
- Happening now: Day one of our weekend-long #EarthDay celebration is underway! http://t.co/zIUFOBKeCG 11 hours ago