The Nelson-Martin family from Springfield, VA become the National Aquarium, Baltimore’s 45 millionth visitor(s) on Saturday, October 22! This lucky family enjoyed a special, fun-filled day at the Aquarium, including a behind-the-scenes Dolphin Encounter and lunch at our new Harbor Market Kitchen Cafe. They also received a year-long Aquarium membership and a special gift basket. This was the family’s first visit the National Aquarium, and a remarkable experience they are sure to remember forever!
- ICYMI: The brilliant infographic that breaks down the basic anatomy of a stingray: ow.ly/unWaH 8 hours ago
- ICYMI: Meet some amazing women who have dedicated their lives to exploring and protecting our ocean! #IWD2014 ow.ly/unvcg 9 hours ago
- In case you really weren't sure, this infographic breaks down the basic anatomy of a stingray: http://t.co/lMgm0CHIB6 12 hours ago
- It's International Women's Day! Meet some of the amazing women who have dedicated their lives to the big blue: ow.ly/unvcg 13 hours ago
- ICYMI: We need help captioning this close-up shot of our dragon moray eel! ow.ly/unuXo 16 hours ago