The Nelson-Martin family from Springfield, VA become the National Aquarium, Baltimore’s 45 millionth visitor(s) on Saturday, October 22! This lucky family enjoyed a special, fun-filled day at the Aquarium, including a behind-the-scenes Dolphin Encounter and lunch at our new Harbor Market Kitchen Cafe. They also received a year-long Aquarium membership and a special gift basket. This was the family’s first visit the National Aquarium, and a remarkable experience they are sure to remember forever!
- Sundown is one of @jenndittmar's 13 turtle patients released in FL last week! #48DaysofBlue http://t.co/l1cvjT7N2n 2 hours ago
- RT @LucyMaryland: 48 days betw Earth Day & World Oceans Day 48daysofblue.com pledge to lessen impact on the Earth #48DaysofBlue! htt… 3 hours ago
- Thanks to everyone who joined us for tonight's special lecture with Bob Talbot! Don't miss our next talk on May 7th: aqua.org/lectures 16 hours ago
- Have you seen Bob Talbot's film at the entrance of Blue Wonders? Listen to him discuss the process of making it: youtu.be/sZUS6waUx-U 16 hours ago
- Our live Q&A session with Bob Talbot is wrapping up: youtu.be/sZUS6waUx-U Tweet us your last questions for Bob now! 16 hours ago