The Nelson-Martin family from Springfield, VA become the National Aquarium, Baltimore’s 45 millionth visitor(s) on Saturday, October 22! This lucky family enjoyed a special, fun-filled day at the Aquarium, including a behind-the-scenes Dolphin Encounter and lunch at our new Harbor Market Kitchen Cafe. They also received a year-long Aquarium membership and a special gift basket. This was the family’s first visit the National Aquarium, and a remarkable experience they are sure to remember forever!
- RT @jenndittmar: #TurtleTuesday 11 sea turtle patients are off medications and stable! Still have 8 active medical cases. http://t.co/HKvJM… 53 minutes ago
- ICYMI: Here's a photo of our octopus, Cordelia, being adorable. ow.ly/ut1Zt 2 hours ago
- Come on down! RT @lovyatilmonday: I want to go sit @NatlAquarium and watch the jellyfish! 2 hours ago
- Check out this super-active photo of our giant Pacific octopus, Cordelia! ow.ly/ut1Zt 3 hours ago
- RT @chicksRVA: @natlaquarium #jellies #couldwatchtheseallday @ Jellies Invasion instagram.com/p/lY-0quRQ6F/ 5 hours ago