The Nelson-Martin family from Springfield, VA become the National Aquarium, Baltimore’s 45 millionth visitor(s) on Saturday, October 22! This lucky family enjoyed a special, fun-filled day at the Aquarium, including a behind-the-scenes Dolphin Encounter and lunch at our new Harbor Market Kitchen Cafe. They also received a year-long Aquarium membership and a special gift basket. This was the family’s first visit the National Aquarium, and a remarkable experience they are sure to remember forever!
- This is seriously cool. RT @natgeo: Watch: A look at the brains of transparent, baby zebrafish on.natgeo.com/1eXmIhC 31 minutes ago
- We'll just leave this here for you... http://t.co/CyIwXDf4Md 1 hour ago
- Have a question you want filmmaker Bob Talbot to answer live during his lecture on 4/22? Ask him here: ow.ly/vON2Z 3 hours ago
- RT @dpsingle: I went to the @natlaquarium with schmiederrr for member's night on Tuesday and we had a blast. Just a… instagram.com/p/m5YCurzOuP/ 5 hours ago
- ICYMI: Check out our mosaic earth DIY craft for #EarthDay ow.ly/vROUn 7 hours ago