The Nelson-Martin family from Springfield, VA become the National Aquarium, Baltimore’s 45 millionth visitor(s) on Saturday, October 22! This lucky family enjoyed a special, fun-filled day at the Aquarium, including a behind-the-scenes Dolphin Encounter and lunch at our new Harbor Market Kitchen Cafe. They also received a year-long Aquarium membership and a special gift basket. This was the family’s first visit the National Aquarium, and a remarkable experience they are sure to remember forever!
- Did you know? The humphead wrasse can grow to be over 400 lbs, making it one of the world's largest fish species! ow.ly/rAyKp 56 minutes ago
- Meet our #AnimaloftheWeek, the humphead wrasse: ow.ly/rAupX 2 hours ago
- Weather Update: We're open at 10am today! #Dion 4 hours ago
- Wowza. RT @BlondeBuoy: So much snow you almost couldn't see @NatlAquarium from the crosswalk! http://t.co/1gocfRN2IE 15 hours ago
- We'd have to agree! RT @CharmCityChick: #Dolphins + #snow = freaking adorable. #enrichment #snowday instagram.com/p/hrINN-ECJN/ 19 hours ago