The Nelson-Martin family from Springfield, VA become the National Aquarium, Baltimore’s 45 millionth visitor(s) on Saturday, October 22! This lucky family enjoyed a special, fun-filled day at the Aquarium, including a behind-the-scenes Dolphin Encounter and lunch at our new Harbor Market Kitchen Cafe. They also received a year-long Aquarium membership and a special gift basket. This was the family’s first visit the National Aquarium, and a remarkable experience they are sure to remember forever!
- ICYMI: We now have spotted lagoon jellies on exhibit! ow.ly/vWbD0 #AnimalUpdate 24 minutes ago
- Great news! MT @MontereyAq: Two National Marine Sanctuaries May More Than Double in Size! on.natgeo.com/1i345bY (via @NatGeo) 1 hour ago
- Looking for fun weekend plans? Look no further than our #EarthDay celebration, happening April 19-20! ow.ly/vW3EF 3 hours ago
- We have spotted lagoon jellies now on exhibit in Jellies Invasion: Oceans Out of Balance! ow.ly/vVNzS #AnimalUpdate 5 hours ago
- RT @DTBaltEvents: #Earthday is almost here! Visit @NatlAquarium Apr 19-20 to learn about how we can preserve the planet #Baltimore http://t… 5 hours ago