The Nelson-Martin family from Springfield, VA become the National Aquarium, Baltimore’s 45 millionth visitor(s) on Saturday, October 22! This lucky family enjoyed a special, fun-filled day at the Aquarium, including a behind-the-scenes Dolphin Encounter and lunch at our new Harbor Market Kitchen Cafe. They also received a year-long Aquarium membership and a special gift basket. This was the family’s first visit the National Aquarium, and a remarkable experience they are sure to remember forever!
- "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." - RIP, Nelson Mandela. 13 hours ago
- RT @Oceana: Scientists hope coral reef breeding will save Great Barrier Reef ow.ly/ru1i1 @HuffPostGreen 14 hours ago
- Don't forget to tune into our live Hangout from Animal Planet Australia at 3:45pm EST! ow.ly/rty5S 15 hours ago
- Yum! RT @jenndittmar: Rehab patient 'Chipper', a green sea turtle, enjoying some lettuce this morning. instagram.com/p/hjHBvwvBRo/ 16 hours ago
- “If we can teach people about wildlife, they will be touched...humans want to save things that they love.” - Steve Irwin 19 hours ago