The Nelson-Martin family from Springfield, VA become the National Aquarium, Baltimore’s 45 millionth visitor(s) on Saturday, October 22! This lucky family enjoyed a special, fun-filled day at the Aquarium, including a behind-the-scenes Dolphin Encounter and lunch at our new Harbor Market Kitchen Cafe. They also received a year-long Aquarium membership and a special gift basket. This was the family’s first visit the National Aquarium, and a remarkable experience they are sure to remember forever!
- #ThoughtfulThursday: @LauraBankey's conservation resolutions for 2014! ow.ly/rID1q 10 hours ago
- We can't wait to hear it! RT @jenndittmar: Just finished taping #ABlueView segment for @WYPR881FM w/ @NatlAquarium CEO John Racanelli! 12 hours ago
- RT @WaterfrontPB: Very cool ways to "sleep underwater" at the #InnerHarbor courtesy of @NatlAquarium & Historic Ships Baltimore! http://t.c… 13 hours ago
- ICYMI: Our female dolphin Chesapeake made @BuzzFeed's list of the 30 GREATEST animal photobombs of 2013! ow.ly/rIfBt 14 hours ago
- RT @TracyGnadinger: Saltwater Science at the National Aquarium wp.me/pel2M-2Os via @natlaquarium 16 hours ago