The Nelson-Martin family from Springfield, VA become the National Aquarium, Baltimore’s 45 millionth visitor(s) on Saturday, October 22! This lucky family enjoyed a special, fun-filled day at the Aquarium, including a behind-the-scenes Dolphin Encounter and lunch at our new Harbor Market Kitchen Cafe. They also received a year-long Aquarium membership and a special gift basket. This was the family’s first visit the National Aquarium, and a remarkable experience they are sure to remember forever!
- Thanks to everyone who came out to celebrate #EarthDay with us this weekend! A re-cap photo album will be up shortly! 3 hours ago
- #Easter enrichment with Leo the yellow-footed tortoise! instagram.com/p/nBgrtRijV4/ 6 hours ago
- #Easter Pro-Tip: Open those eggs with caution, kids. You never know what you're going to find on the inside! http://t.co/g2mezeTQyP 11 hours ago
- Day two of our #EarthDay celebration is about to get underway! ow.ly/vXRXM 11 hours ago
- RT @paper_camera: Who knew dolphins adore playing with kids like this? @NatlAquarium #earthday http://t.co/ZbsZP4E7Qr 1 day ago