The Nelson-Martin family from Springfield, VA become the National Aquarium, Baltimore’s 45 millionth visitor(s) on Saturday, October 22! This lucky family enjoyed a special, fun-filled day at the Aquarium, including a behind-the-scenes Dolphin Encounter and lunch at our new Harbor Market Kitchen Cafe. They also received a year-long Aquarium membership and a special gift basket. This was the family’s first visit the National Aquarium, and a remarkable experience they are sure to remember forever!
- Thanks to everyone who joined us for tonight's special lecture with Bob Talbot! Don't miss our next talk on May 7th: aqua.org/lectures 9 hours ago
- Have you seen Bob Talbot's film at the entrance of Blue Wonders? Listen to him discuss the process of making it: youtu.be/sZUS6waUx-U 9 hours ago
- Our live Q&A session with Bob Talbot is wrapping up: youtu.be/sZUS6waUx-U Tweet us your last questions for Bob now! 9 hours ago
- Have you made your pledge to support our blue planet in the 48 days between #EarthDay and World Oceans Day? 48daysofblue.com 10 hours ago
- "Aquariums are windows to the ocean." - Bob Talbot youtu.be/sZUS6waUx-U #48DaysofBlue 10 hours ago