The Nelson-Martin family from Springfield, VA become the National Aquarium, Baltimore’s 45 millionth visitor(s) on Saturday, October 22! This lucky family enjoyed a special, fun-filled day at the Aquarium, including a behind-the-scenes Dolphin Encounter and lunch at our new Harbor Market Kitchen Cafe. They also received a year-long Aquarium membership and a special gift basket. This was the family’s first visit the National Aquarium, and a remarkable experience they are sure to remember forever!
- Wowza. RT @BlondeBuoy: So much snow you almost couldn't see @NatlAquarium from the crosswalk! http://t.co/1gocfRN2IE 6 hours ago
- We'd have to agree! RT @CharmCityChick: #Dolphins + #snow = freaking adorable. #enrichment #snowday instagram.com/p/hrINN-ECJN/ 9 hours ago
- ICYMI: Check out the photo re-cap from our World Holiday Traditions celebration! ow.ly/rz34n 12 hours ago
- We hope you're enjoying it! RT @JJGhatt: At the #BaltimoreAquarium with the Ghattlings @ National Aquarium instagram.com/p/hq1rGWgBRl/ 13 hours ago
- RT @jenndittmar: #Funfact juvenile green sea turtles are omnivores & while in rehab enjoy a diet of lean proteins & variety of greens. 14 hours ago