The Nelson-Martin family from Springfield, VA become the National Aquarium, Baltimore’s 45 millionth visitor(s) on Saturday, October 22! This lucky family enjoyed a special, fun-filled day at the Aquarium, including a behind-the-scenes Dolphin Encounter and lunch at our new Harbor Market Kitchen Cafe. They also received a year-long Aquarium membership and a special gift basket. This was the family’s first visit the National Aquarium, and a remarkable experience they are sure to remember forever!
- RT @OurOcean: One of the ocean's most widely mythologized creatures lights up in the dark and can be 28 feet long! ocean.ly/1lbYN1W v… 9 hours ago
- “No water, no life. No blue, no green.” - @SylviaEarle 15 hours ago
- Otter-ly adorable! RT @MontereyAq: Photo: Just clownin' around. Hope you are having a great #weekend! http://t.co/MeDq4CnjwQ 15 hours ago
- RT @SarahElfreth: @LauraBankey and @MelserWBAL getting ready to film a segment on #seafoodlabeling. @NatlAquarium http://t.co/tw2UZL3Qhk 18 hours ago
- Approx 33% of seafood purchased is mislabeled - learn more this morning on @wbaltv11 with our own @LauraBankey! http://t.co/onUZpnLqWa 19 hours ago