The Nelson-Martin family from Springfield, VA become the National Aquarium, Baltimore’s 45 millionth visitor(s) on Saturday, October 22! This lucky family enjoyed a special, fun-filled day at the Aquarium, including a behind-the-scenes Dolphin Encounter and lunch at our new Harbor Market Kitchen Cafe. They also received a year-long Aquarium membership and a special gift basket. This was the family’s first visit the National Aquarium, and a remarkable experience they are sure to remember forever!
- There's no such thing as too much #sharkcam. MT @JessicaTegan I'm enjoying #sharkcam too much! Three hours straight and I'm not tired of it. 2 hours ago
- Check out our guest blog post from @jfry27 on how fighting seafood fraud helps our health and the environment: ow.ly/uvQ1s 2 hours ago
- This is an awesome exterior shot, Mark! MT @allis8888: #nationalaquarium #bmorelove @ National Aquarium instagram.com/p/lcCYqJyyeV/ 3 hours ago
- .@NatGeo photojournalist, Brian Skerry, will be giving a special lecture at the Aquarium on 3/18! Don't miss it: ow.ly/uvw1C 4 hours ago
- It's lovely! RT @NEAQ: The harlequin tuskfish is one of the flashier fish in an exhibit filled with showstoppers. tmblr.co/ZhAday19w1ofA 4 hours ago