The Nelson-Martin family from Springfield, VA become the National Aquarium, Baltimore’s 45 millionth visitor(s) on Saturday, October 22! This lucky family enjoyed a special, fun-filled day at the Aquarium, including a behind-the-scenes Dolphin Encounter and lunch at our new Harbor Market Kitchen Cafe. They also received a year-long Aquarium membership and a special gift basket. This was the family’s first visit the National Aquarium, and a remarkable experience they are sure to remember forever!
- Dance break! The World Holiday Traditions celebration continues until 9pm! http://t.co/j5flqdrw8B 8 hours ago
- Our World Holiday Traditions celebration is well underway! #FridaysAfterFive http://t.co/PeFmO68EB4 9 hours ago
- Shop on Amazon often? Here's how your purchases can help support our mission! ow.ly/rwP7N 9 hours ago
- Amazing work! RT @thewcs: WCS on Wildlife Conservation Day: Saving Our Last Wild Places on.natgeo.com/1kbRrcN via @NatGeo 10 hours ago
- Great stuff! We hope you enjoyed your visit! RT @MsDezzyDes: #NationalAquarium instagram.com/p/hlrSejSB0k/ 12 hours ago