The Nelson-Martin family from Springfield, VA become the National Aquarium, Baltimore’s 45 millionth visitor(s) on Saturday, October 22! This lucky family enjoyed a special, fun-filled day at the Aquarium, including a behind-the-scenes Dolphin Encounter and lunch at our new Harbor Market Kitchen Cafe. They also received a year-long Aquarium membership and a special gift basket. This was the family’s first visit the National Aquarium, and a remarkable experience they are sure to remember forever!
- Did you know? You can now upgrade your Aquarium visit with a 45 minute behind-the-scenes tour for $15! ow.ly/vQR7V 1 hour ago
- RT @katekatebear: Tune into @FOXBaltimore NOW to meet Dr Colin, one of our @NatlAquarium vets who leads our behind the scenes Vet Tour! htt… 3 hours ago
- RT @LauraBankey: Successful rehab of 13 #endangered #SeaTurtles! Trip back to the ocean begins soon. ow.ly/vP85G @natlaquarium … 17 hours ago
- RT @LauraBankey: #Baltimore - Where does your drinking water come from? Wanna find out? ow.ly/vP7q9 4/21 7PM Marriott Waterfron… 19 hours ago
- Check out our exclusive Q&A with photographer/filmmographer and environmentalis, Bob Talbot! ow.ly/vON2Z 22 hours ago