The Nelson-Martin family from Springfield, VA become the National Aquarium, Baltimore’s 45 millionth visitor(s) on Saturday, October 22! This lucky family enjoyed a special, fun-filled day at the Aquarium, including a behind-the-scenes Dolphin Encounter and lunch at our new Harbor Market Kitchen Cafe. They also received a year-long Aquarium membership and a special gift basket. This was the family’s first visit the National Aquarium, and a remarkable experience they are sure to remember forever!
- Did you know? Seahorses have no teeth and no stomach! #TheMoreYouKnow ow.ly/rsLhf 5 hours ago
- RT @TravelMD: Celebrate holiday traditions from around the world with @NatlAquarium on Dec. 6, 5-9 pm: ow.ly/rrP6s 7 hours ago
- ICYMI: Our #AnimalRescue team is caring for 12 new sea turtle patients! ow.ly/rrzng 9 hours ago
- RT @katekatebear: Working with the @BaltimoreMD to get some cool footage of our @Natlaquarium animals! #blacktipreef #behindthescenes http:… 12 hours ago
- #AnimalRescue Update from @JennDittmar: meet our newest sea turtle patients! ow.ly/rrzng 13 hours ago