The Nelson-Martin family from Springfield, VA become the National Aquarium, Baltimore’s 45 millionth visitor(s) on Saturday, October 22! This lucky family enjoyed a special, fun-filled day at the Aquarium, including a behind-the-scenes Dolphin Encounter and lunch at our new Harbor Market Kitchen Cafe. They also received a year-long Aquarium membership and a special gift basket. This was the family’s first visit the National Aquarium, and a remarkable experience they are sure to remember forever!
- “For whatever we lose (like a you or a me), It’s always our self we find in the sea.” – e.e. Cummings 1 hour ago
- Do you have a world-changing wish like our friend @SylviaEarle? Apply for the #TEDprize! ow.ly/vVl1P 2 hours ago
- RT @MarineLifeCtr: Hooray! 13 sea turtles rehabbed at @NatlAquarium were released in Amelia Island, FL. ow.ly/vU57s #strandings 2 hours ago
- We "sea" what you did there. RT @KarleighBaldwin: Do you sea it? 😉#NationalAquariummhttp://t.co/YcCd3s2efkk 16 hours ago
- Don't miss the chance to have your ?s answered by world-renowned filmmaker Bob Talbot during his lecture on April 22! ow.ly/vUkTW 16 hours ago