The Nelson-Martin family from Springfield, VA become the National Aquarium, Baltimore’s 45 millionth visitor(s) on Saturday, October 22! This lucky family enjoyed a special, fun-filled day at the Aquarium, including a behind-the-scenes Dolphin Encounter and lunch at our new Harbor Market Kitchen Cafe. They also received a year-long Aquarium membership and a special gift basket. This was the family’s first visit the National Aquarium, and a remarkable experience they are sure to remember forever!
- Oooooooooh RT @MontereyAq: RT @DianeN56: Underwater photo of the day - http://t.co/eEVseURUv4 #jellies 3 hours ago
- Stunning underwater photography from the Cordell Bank National Marine Sanctuary (via @NOAA) ow.ly/uuaGN 5 hours ago
- A great white named Lydia has been tracked traveling across the Atlantic Ocean! (via @NatGeo) ow.ly/uu2Zs 7 hours ago
- RT @jenndittmar: #TurtleTuesday 11 sea turtle patients are off medications and stable! Still have 8 active medical cases. http://t.co/HKvJM… 10 hours ago
- ICYMI: Here's a photo of our octopus, Cordelia, being adorable. ow.ly/ut1Zt 11 hours ago