The Nelson-Martin family from Springfield, VA become the National Aquarium, Baltimore’s 45 millionth visitor(s) on Saturday, October 22! This lucky family enjoyed a special, fun-filled day at the Aquarium, including a behind-the-scenes Dolphin Encounter and lunch at our new Harbor Market Kitchen Cafe. They also received a year-long Aquarium membership and a special gift basket. This was the family’s first visit the National Aquarium, and a remarkable experience they are sure to remember forever!
- Did you know? The amount of energy required to make 12 plastic bags could drive a car for a mile. ow.ly/w5Kzk #48DaysofBlue 2 hours ago
- RT @SenatorCardin: Join @NatlAquarium in going beyond #EarthDay & #EarthWeek w/ their #48daysofblue campaign. 48daysofblue.com #Sav… 5 hours ago
- Sundown is one of @jenndittmar's 13 turtle patients released in FL last week! #48DaysofBlue http://t.co/l1cvjT7N2n 7 hours ago
- RT @LucyMaryland: 48 days betw Earth Day & World Oceans Day 48daysofblue.com pledge to lessen impact on the Earth #48DaysofBlue! htt… 8 hours ago
- Thanks to everyone who joined us for tonight's special lecture with Bob Talbot! Don't miss our next talk on May 7th: aqua.org/lectures 22 hours ago