The Nelson-Martin family from Springfield, VA become the National Aquarium, Baltimore’s 45 millionth visitor(s) on Saturday, October 22! This lucky family enjoyed a special, fun-filled day at the Aquarium, including a behind-the-scenes Dolphin Encounter and lunch at our new Harbor Market Kitchen Cafe. They also received a year-long Aquarium membership and a special gift basket. This was the family’s first visit the National Aquarium, and a remarkable experience they are sure to remember forever!
- #Easter Pro-Tip: Open those eggs with caution, kids. You never know what you're going to find on the inside! http://t.co/g2mezeTQyP 3 hours ago
- Day two of our #EarthDay celebration is about to get underway! ow.ly/vXRXM 4 hours ago
- RT @paper_camera: Who knew dolphins adore playing with kids like this? @NatlAquarium #earthday http://t.co/ZbsZP4E7Qr 21 hours ago
- Fellow #EarthDay celebrators - don't forget to get your sapling courtesy of @NWF! http://t.co/0DQePNM0Vw 1 day ago
- Our friends from @bluewaterbmore are on-site to chat with folks about ways to combat stormwater pollution #EarthDay http://t.co/Y8hQPnyDKI 1 day ago