The Nelson-Martin family from Springfield, VA become the National Aquarium, Baltimore’s 45 millionth visitor(s) on Saturday, October 22! This lucky family enjoyed a special, fun-filled day at the Aquarium, including a behind-the-scenes Dolphin Encounter and lunch at our new Harbor Market Kitchen Cafe. They also received a year-long Aquarium membership and a special gift basket. This was the family’s first visit the National Aquarium, and a remarkable experience they are sure to remember forever!
- Water defines our world. #48DaysofBlue http://t.co/c74kTyKqSH 10 hours ago
- The ocean's extraordinary camouflager. (via @nytimes) ow.ly/w8oJl 11 hours ago
- Only 2.5% of our planet's water is freshwater. Less than 1% of it is accessible. Let's use it wisely: ow.ly/w8dGI #48DaysofBlue 12 hours ago
- RT @StateMaryland: Are you looking for a way to keep that #EarthDay high? Join @NatlAquarium for #48DaysOfBlue and take the pledge! http://… 14 hours ago
- DYK? A staggering 97.5 percent of our planet's water is saltwater. Only 2.5 percet is freshwater. ow.ly/w7Nbu #48DaysofBlue 15 hours ago