The Nelson-Martin family from Springfield, VA become the National Aquarium, Baltimore’s 45 millionth visitor(s) on Saturday, October 22! This lucky family enjoyed a special, fun-filled day at the Aquarium, including a behind-the-scenes Dolphin Encounter and lunch at our new Harbor Market Kitchen Cafe. They also received a year-long Aquarium membership and a special gift basket. This was the family’s first visit the National Aquarium, and a remarkable experience they are sure to remember forever!
- Today is Chesapeake's 22nd birthday! Join us in wishing her a great day: ow.ly/ulJTq 28 minutes ago
- ICYMI: Check out our feature on women who have dedicated their lives to ocean exploration and conservation! ow.ly/ulHVG 48 minutes ago
- We're celebrating women who have dedicated their lives to ocean exploration and conservation! ow.ly/ukc8d #ThoughtfulThursday 17 hours ago
- These penguin sweaters are fashionable and functional. (via @BuzzFeed) ow.ly/ujUdu 19 hours ago
- Great work! #JustKeepSwimming RT @AlyssaKusch: @am_victory We found nemo!! #nationalaquarium http://t.co/oVoyw37P4B 20 hours ago