This Saturday the National Aquarium’s security team received a special alert from the North Pole: Santa Claus was dispatching a group of Extra Santas to bring holiday cheer to Baltimore’s Inner Harbor, and he wondered if they could come to the Aquarium! Of course – the National Aquarium would do anything for Santa Claus! The pack of traveling Santas descended on Pier 3 and spread some holiday joy to surprised guests as they arrived to visit the Aquarium. It was a fun sight for Aquarium staff and visiting families, and it brought the holiday spirit to life in Baltimore’s Inner Harbor!
- Thanks to everyone who joined us for tonight's special lecture with Bob Talbot! Don't miss our next talk on May 7th: aqua.org/lectures 9 hours ago
- Have you seen Bob Talbot's film at the entrance of Blue Wonders? Listen to him discuss the process of making it: youtu.be/sZUS6waUx-U 9 hours ago
- Our live Q&A session with Bob Talbot is wrapping up: youtu.be/sZUS6waUx-U Tweet us your last questions for Bob now! 9 hours ago
- Have you made your pledge to support our blue planet in the 48 days between #EarthDay and World Oceans Day? 48daysofblue.com 9 hours ago
- "Aquariums are windows to the ocean." - Bob Talbot youtu.be/sZUS6waUx-U #48DaysofBlue 10 hours ago