This Saturday the National Aquarium’s security team received a special alert from the North Pole: Santa Claus was dispatching a group of Extra Santas to bring holiday cheer to Baltimore’s Inner Harbor, and he wondered if they could come to the Aquarium! Of course – the National Aquarium would do anything for Santa Claus! The pack of traveling Santas descended on Pier 3 and spread some holiday joy to surprised guests as they arrived to visit the Aquarium. It was a fun sight for Aquarium staff and visiting families, and it brought the holiday spirit to life in Baltimore’s Inner Harbor!
- It's lovely! RT @NEAQ: The harlequin tuskfish is one of the flashier fish in an exhibit filled with showstoppers. tmblr.co/ZhAday19w1ofA 29 minutes ago
- Oooooooooh RT @MontereyAq: RT @DianeN56: Underwater photo of the day - http://t.co/eEVseURUv4 #jellies 13 hours ago
- Stunning underwater photography from the Cordell Bank National Marine Sanctuary (via @NOAA) ow.ly/uuaGN 16 hours ago
- A great white named Lydia has been tracked traveling across the Atlantic Ocean! (via @NatGeo) ow.ly/uu2Zs 17 hours ago
- RT @jenndittmar: #TurtleTuesday 11 sea turtle patients are off medications and stable! Still have 8 active medical cases. http://t.co/HKvJM… 20 hours ago