This Saturday the National Aquarium’s security team received a special alert from the North Pole: Santa Claus was dispatching a group of Extra Santas to bring holiday cheer to Baltimore’s Inner Harbor, and he wondered if they could come to the Aquarium! Of course – the National Aquarium would do anything for Santa Claus! The pack of traveling Santas descended on Pier 3 and spread some holiday joy to surprised guests as they arrived to visit the Aquarium. It was a fun sight for Aquarium staff and visiting families, and it brought the holiday spirit to life in Baltimore’s Inner Harbor!
- Did you know? Emerald tree boas have heat receptors in their eyes that can detect infrared! ow.ly/rGzT1 #TheMoreYouKnow 4 hours ago
- We felt inspired! RT @pantone: @NatlAquarium Thanks for putting this together! We love seeing colors in nature! #coloroftheyear 4 hours ago
- Awesome infographic! RT @MacFreeFilms: @NatlAquarium did you know that leatherback turtles can grow to be 9ft long? bit.ly/1h03QAL 6 hours ago
- A great @LivingSocial deal for those who don't want to drive down to the Inner Harbor! ow.ly/rGklC cc: @BMoreWaterTaxi 7 hours ago
- Woohoo! We hope you enjoy your visit! RT @dgibbless: Going to Baltimore to see the National Aquarium! 🐟🐠🐳💦 11 hours ago