This Saturday the National Aquarium’s security team received a special alert from the North Pole: Santa Claus was dispatching a group of Extra Santas to bring holiday cheer to Baltimore’s Inner Harbor, and he wondered if they could come to the Aquarium! Of course – the National Aquarium would do anything for Santa Claus! The pack of traveling Santas descended on Pier 3 and spread some holiday joy to surprised guests as they arrived to visit the Aquarium. It was a fun sight for Aquarium staff and visiting families, and it brought the holiday spirit to life in Baltimore’s Inner Harbor!
- It's International Women's Day! Meet some of the amazing women who have dedicated their lives to the big blue: ow.ly/unvcg 31 minutes ago
- ICYMI: We need help captioning this close-up shot of our dragon moray eel! ow.ly/unuXo 2 hours ago
- Help us #captionthis close-up shot of our dragon moray eel! ow.ly/unpIB 3 hours ago
- ICYMI: Meet our map pufferfish! ow.ly/umUEs #AnimalUpdate 16 hours ago
- .@barakaatdance performing at our Women's History Month celebration! http://t.co/GxxNhxyzV7 18 hours ago