This Saturday the National Aquarium’s security team received a special alert from the North Pole: Santa Claus was dispatching a group of Extra Santas to bring holiday cheer to Baltimore’s Inner Harbor, and he wondered if they could come to the Aquarium! Of course – the National Aquarium would do anything for Santa Claus! The pack of traveling Santas descended on Pier 3 and spread some holiday joy to surprised guests as they arrived to visit the Aquarium. It was a fun sight for Aquarium staff and visiting families, and it brought the holiday spirit to life in Baltimore’s Inner Harbor!
- RT @cmt4541: Another great day at the @NatlAquarium today. The viewing area for Black Tip Reef is spectacular! #wow #savetheoceans http://t… 49 minutes ago
- ICYMI: We now have spotted lagoon jellies on exhibit! ow.ly/vWbD0 #AnimalUpdate 13 hours ago
- Great news! MT @MontereyAq: Two National Marine Sanctuaries May More Than Double in Size! on.natgeo.com/1i345bY (via @NatGeo) 14 hours ago
- Looking for fun weekend plans? Look no further than our #EarthDay celebration, happening April 19-20! ow.ly/vW3EF 16 hours ago
- We have spotted lagoon jellies now on exhibit in Jellies Invasion: Oceans Out of Balance! ow.ly/vVNzS #AnimalUpdate 18 hours ago