This Saturday the National Aquarium’s security team received a special alert from the North Pole: Santa Claus was dispatching a group of Extra Santas to bring holiday cheer to Baltimore’s Inner Harbor, and he wondered if they could come to the Aquarium! Of course – the National Aquarium would do anything for Santa Claus! The pack of traveling Santas descended on Pier 3 and spread some holiday joy to surprised guests as they arrived to visit the Aquarium. It was a fun sight for Aquarium staff and visiting families, and it brought the holiday spirit to life in Baltimore’s Inner Harbor!
- We're celebrating women who have dedicated their lives to ocean exploration and conservation! ow.ly/ukc8d #ThoughtfulThursday 4 hours ago
- These penguin sweaters are fashionable and functional. (via @BuzzFeed) ow.ly/ujUdu 6 hours ago
- Great work! #JustKeepSwimming RT @AlyssaKusch: @am_victory We found nemo!! #nationalaquarium http://t.co/oVoyw37P4B 7 hours ago
- ICYMI: This week's #throwback will melt your ray-loving heart! #tbt ow.ly/ujC17 8 hours ago
- RT @LauraBankey: Upcoming lecture @NatlAquarium - Brian Skerry, Ocean Soul: A Photojournalist’s Journey ow.ly/i/4NQ3J http://t.co/… 10 hours ago