This Saturday the National Aquarium’s security team received a special alert from the North Pole: Santa Claus was dispatching a group of Extra Santas to bring holiday cheer to Baltimore’s Inner Harbor, and he wondered if they could come to the Aquarium! Of course – the National Aquarium would do anything for Santa Claus! The pack of traveling Santas descended on Pier 3 and spread some holiday joy to surprised guests as they arrived to visit the Aquarium. It was a fun sight for Aquarium staff and visiting families, and it brought the holiday spirit to life in Baltimore’s Inner Harbor!
- We "sea" what you did there. RT @KarleighBaldwin: Do you sea it? 😉#NationalAquariummhttp://t.co/YcCd3s2efkk 6 hours ago
- Don't miss the chance to have your ?s answered by world-renowned filmmaker Bob Talbot during his lecture on April 22! ow.ly/vUkTW 6 hours ago
- This is seriously cool. RT @natgeo: Watch: A look at the brains of transparent, baby zebrafish on.natgeo.com/1eXmIhC 8 hours ago
- We'll just leave this here for you... http://t.co/CyIwXDf4Md 9 hours ago
- Have a question you want filmmaker Bob Talbot to answer live during his lecture on 4/22? Ask him here: ow.ly/vON2Z 11 hours ago