This Saturday the National Aquarium’s security team received a special alert from the North Pole: Santa Claus was dispatching a group of Extra Santas to bring holiday cheer to Baltimore’s Inner Harbor, and he wondered if they could come to the Aquarium! Of course – the National Aquarium would do anything for Santa Claus! The pack of traveling Santas descended on Pier 3 and spread some holiday joy to surprised guests as they arrived to visit the Aquarium. It was a fun sight for Aquarium staff and visiting families, and it brought the holiday spirit to life in Baltimore’s Inner Harbor!
- RT @WaterfrontPB: Very cool ways to "sleep underwater" at the #InnerHarbor courtesy of @NatlAquarium & Historic Ships Baltimore! http://t.c… 23 minutes ago
- ICYMI: Our female dolphin Chesapeake made @BuzzFeed's list of the 30 GREATEST animal photobombs of 2013! ow.ly/rIfBt 1 hour ago
- RT @TracyGnadinger: Saltwater Science at the National Aquarium wp.me/pel2M-2Os via @natlaquarium 3 hours ago
- Another lovely photo! Thanks for sharing :) RT @dangermaus: Blue-crowned Motmot instagram.com/p/h0qZMopAT_/ 3 hours ago
- Our mischievous little Chesapeake made @BuzzFeed's list of the 30 GREATEST animal photobombs of 2013: ow.ly/rHPOf 4 hours ago