This Saturday the National Aquarium’s security team received a special alert from the North Pole: Santa Claus was dispatching a group of Extra Santas to bring holiday cheer to Baltimore’s Inner Harbor, and he wondered if they could come to the Aquarium! Of course – the National Aquarium would do anything for Santa Claus! The pack of traveling Santas descended on Pier 3 and spread some holiday joy to surprised guests as they arrived to visit the Aquarium. It was a fun sight for Aquarium staff and visiting families, and it brought the holiday spirit to life in Baltimore’s Inner Harbor!
- Check out our guest blog post from @jfry27 on how fighting seafood fraud helps our health and the environment: ow.ly/uvQ1s 23 minutes ago
- This is an awesome exterior shot, Mark! MT @allis8888: #nationalaquarium #bmorelove @ National Aquarium instagram.com/p/lcCYqJyyeV/ 57 minutes ago
- .@NatGeo photojournalist, Brian Skerry, will be giving a special lecture at the Aquarium on 3/18! Don't miss it: ow.ly/uvw1C 2 hours ago
- It's lovely! RT @NEAQ: The harlequin tuskfish is one of the flashier fish in an exhibit filled with showstoppers. tmblr.co/ZhAday19w1ofA 2 hours ago
- Oooooooooh RT @MontereyAq: RT @DianeN56: Underwater photo of the day - http://t.co/eEVseURUv4 #jellies 15 hours ago