This Saturday the National Aquarium’s security team received a special alert from the North Pole: Santa Claus was dispatching a group of Extra Santas to bring holiday cheer to Baltimore’s Inner Harbor, and he wondered if they could come to the Aquarium! Of course – the National Aquarium would do anything for Santa Claus! The pack of traveling Santas descended on Pier 3 and spread some holiday joy to surprised guests as they arrived to visit the Aquarium. It was a fun sight for Aquarium staff and visiting families, and it brought the holiday spirit to life in Baltimore’s Inner Harbor!
- We've just added a bird wrasse to our Displaying gallery! #AnimalUpdate ow.ly/rKLe7 22 minutes ago
- Nice one ;) RT @bludalekgrl: James being "swallowed" by a megalodon jaw fossil at the National Aquarium! instagram.com/p/h4BFRWJ9iY/ 1 hour ago
- ICYMI: Learn how @JennDittmar are her team are using satellite/acoustic tags to learn more about sea turtles! ow.ly/rK1IM 3 hours ago
- Report says 17 percent of endangered species are at risk from rising sea levels (via @USAToday) ow.ly/rK0Ds cc: @jenndittmar 4 hours ago
- RT @Discovery: Magnets in the water can interfere with a shark's electroreception. ow.ly/rE8ko 6 hours ago