This Saturday the National Aquarium’s security team received a special alert from the North Pole: Santa Claus was dispatching a group of Extra Santas to bring holiday cheer to Baltimore’s Inner Harbor, and he wondered if they could come to the Aquarium! Of course – the National Aquarium would do anything for Santa Claus! The pack of traveling Santas descended on Pier 3 and spread some holiday joy to surprised guests as they arrived to visit the Aquarium. It was a fun sight for Aquarium staff and visiting families, and it brought the holiday spirit to life in Baltimore’s Inner Harbor!
- Water defines our world. #48DaysofBlue http://t.co/c74kTyKqSH 9 hours ago
- The ocean's extraordinary camouflager. (via @nytimes) ow.ly/w8oJl 10 hours ago
- Only 2.5% of our planet's water is freshwater. Less than 1% of it is accessible. Let's use it wisely: ow.ly/w8dGI #48DaysofBlue 12 hours ago
- RT @StateMaryland: Are you looking for a way to keep that #EarthDay high? Join @NatlAquarium for #48DaysOfBlue and take the pledge! http://… 13 hours ago
- DYK? A staggering 97.5 percent of our planet's water is saltwater. Only 2.5 percet is freshwater. ow.ly/w7Nbu #48DaysofBlue 14 hours ago