This Saturday the National Aquarium’s security team received a special alert from the North Pole: Santa Claus was dispatching a group of Extra Santas to bring holiday cheer to Baltimore’s Inner Harbor, and he wondered if they could come to the Aquarium! Of course – the National Aquarium would do anything for Santa Claus! The pack of traveling Santas descended on Pier 3 and spread some holiday joy to surprised guests as they arrived to visit the Aquarium. It was a fun sight for Aquarium staff and visiting families, and it brought the holiday spirit to life in Baltimore’s Inner Harbor!
- ICYMI: The brilliant infographic that breaks down the basic anatomy of a stingray: ow.ly/unWaH 7 hours ago
- ICYMI: Meet some amazing women who have dedicated their lives to exploring and protecting our ocean! #IWD2014 ow.ly/unvcg 9 hours ago
- In case you really weren't sure, this infographic breaks down the basic anatomy of a stingray: http://t.co/lMgm0CHIB6 11 hours ago
- It's International Women's Day! Meet some of the amazing women who have dedicated their lives to the big blue: ow.ly/unvcg 13 hours ago
- ICYMI: We need help captioning this close-up shot of our dragon moray eel! ow.ly/unuXo 15 hours ago