This Saturday the National Aquarium’s security team received a special alert from the North Pole: Santa Claus was dispatching a group of Extra Santas to bring holiday cheer to Baltimore’s Inner Harbor, and he wondered if they could come to the Aquarium! Of course – the National Aquarium would do anything for Santa Claus! The pack of traveling Santas descended on Pier 3 and spread some holiday joy to surprised guests as they arrived to visit the Aquarium. It was a fun sight for Aquarium staff and visiting families, and it brought the holiday spirit to life in Baltimore’s Inner Harbor!
- RT @dpsingle: I went to the @natlaquarium with schmiederrr for member's night on Tuesday and we had a blast. Just a… instagram.com/p/m5YCurzOuP/ 2 hours ago
- ICYMI: Check out our mosaic earth DIY craft for #EarthDay ow.ly/vROUn 3 hours ago
- RT @jenndittmar: Video: the turtles have been successfully released! Stinger (#31) was excited to leave the beach! instagram.com/p/m3pVwWvBaK/ 17 hours ago
- This week's #ABlueView highlights the diversity found in floating forests! ow.ly/vRXXR 20 hours ago
- Here's a kid-friendly DIY craft to celebrate #EarthDay with! ow.ly/vROUn 22 hours ago