This Saturday the National Aquarium’s security team received a special alert from the North Pole: Santa Claus was dispatching a group of Extra Santas to bring holiday cheer to Baltimore’s Inner Harbor, and he wondered if they could come to the Aquarium! Of course – the National Aquarium would do anything for Santa Claus! The pack of traveling Santas descended on Pier 3 and spread some holiday joy to surprised guests as they arrived to visit the Aquarium. It was a fun sight for Aquarium staff and visiting families, and it brought the holiday spirit to life in Baltimore’s Inner Harbor!
- ICYMI: Check out the photo re-cap from our World Holiday Traditions celebration! ow.ly/rz34n 1 hour ago
- We hope you're enjoying it! RT @JJGhatt: At the #BaltimoreAquarium with the Ghattlings @ National Aquarium instagram.com/p/hq1rGWgBRl/ 2 hours ago
- RT @jenndittmar: #Funfact juvenile green sea turtles are omnivores & while in rehab enjoy a diet of lean proteins & variety of greens. 3 hours ago
- Sending everyone warm vibes from the Upland Tropical Rain Forest! ow.ly/ryX6N #Dion 4 hours ago
- Thanks! :) RT @EmmaHayden: This is the coolest! I just supported @NatlAquarium by shopping @amazonsmile. bit.ly/1gOsB2D 5 hours ago