This Saturday the National Aquarium’s security team received a special alert from the North Pole: Santa Claus was dispatching a group of Extra Santas to bring holiday cheer to Baltimore’s Inner Harbor, and he wondered if they could come to the Aquarium! Of course – the National Aquarium would do anything for Santa Claus! The pack of traveling Santas descended on Pier 3 and spread some holiday joy to surprised guests as they arrived to visit the Aquarium. It was a fun sight for Aquarium staff and visiting families, and it brought the holiday spirit to life in Baltimore’s Inner Harbor!
- #Easter Pro-Tip: Open those eggs with caution, kids. You never know what you're going to find on the inside! http://t.co/g2mezeTQyP 1 hour ago
- Day two of our #EarthDay celebration is about to get underway! ow.ly/vXRXM 1 hour ago
- RT @paper_camera: Who knew dolphins adore playing with kids like this? @NatlAquarium #earthday http://t.co/ZbsZP4E7Qr 18 hours ago
- Fellow #EarthDay celebrators - don't forget to get your sapling courtesy of @NWF! http://t.co/0DQePNM0Vw 22 hours ago
- Our friends from @bluewaterbmore are on-site to chat with folks about ways to combat stormwater pollution #EarthDay http://t.co/Y8hQPnyDKI 23 hours ago