This Saturday the National Aquarium’s security team received a special alert from the North Pole: Santa Claus was dispatching a group of Extra Santas to bring holiday cheer to Baltimore’s Inner Harbor, and he wondered if they could come to the Aquarium! Of course – the National Aquarium would do anything for Santa Claus! The pack of traveling Santas descended on Pier 3 and spread some holiday joy to surprised guests as they arrived to visit the Aquarium. It was a fun sight for Aquarium staff and visiting families, and it brought the holiday spirit to life in Baltimore’s Inner Harbor!
- Putting freshwater in focus: ow.ly/w7By8 #48DaysofBlue #ThoughtfulThursday http://t.co/OaB6Ab2RAx 9 minutes ago
- ICYMI: Check out this incredible photo from the underwater viewing area of #BlacktipReef! ow.ly/w7vyH 42 minutes ago
- RT @LauraBankey: How will you celebrate National Park Week? The @NatlAquarium will be cleaning up a National Park on Sat. @NPCA http://t.co… 1 hour ago
- “For whatever we lose (like a you or a me), It’s always our self we find in the sea.” – e.e. Cummings ow.ly/w678N 15 hours ago
- Did you know? The amount of energy required to make 12 plastic bags could drive a car for a mile. ow.ly/w5Kzk #48DaysofBlue 19 hours ago