This Saturday the National Aquarium’s security team received a special alert from the North Pole: Santa Claus was dispatching a group of Extra Santas to bring holiday cheer to Baltimore’s Inner Harbor, and he wondered if they could come to the Aquarium! Of course – the National Aquarium would do anything for Santa Claus! The pack of traveling Santas descended on Pier 3 and spread some holiday joy to surprised guests as they arrived to visit the Aquarium. It was a fun sight for Aquarium staff and visiting families, and it brought the holiday spirit to life in Baltimore’s Inner Harbor!
- RT @DTBaltEvents: A Mammoth Christmas in 4D currently running at the @NatlAquarium until Jan 2, 2014. Let's visit the Ice Age! http://t.co… 7 hours ago
- "In the past, man has fought nature to survive; now he is realizing that, to survive, he must protect it." tmblr.co/ZY9ezs10rizW7 8 hours ago
- Tune into aqua.org/blacktipreef now to hear our LIVE educator chat! #SharkCam 10 hours ago
- #Conservation RT @baytrust: RT @SouthRiverFed: Thank you to this @NatlAquarium staffer for spending her day with us. http://t.co/6tGgna7vhP 11 hours ago
- Escape the winter snow by taking a (virtual) dive into our reef ( aqua.org/blacktipreef)! Ask your ?s for our live chat using #SharkCam! 13 hours ago