This Saturday the National Aquarium’s security team received a special alert from the North Pole: Santa Claus was dispatching a group of Extra Santas to bring holiday cheer to Baltimore’s Inner Harbor, and he wondered if they could come to the Aquarium! Of course – the National Aquarium would do anything for Santa Claus! The pack of traveling Santas descended on Pier 3 and spread some holiday joy to surprised guests as they arrived to visit the Aquarium. It was a fun sight for Aquarium staff and visiting families, and it brought the holiday spirit to life in Baltimore’s Inner Harbor!
- Did you know? Seahorses have no teeth and no stomach! #TheMoreYouKnow ow.ly/rsLhf 54 minutes ago
- RT @TravelMD: Celebrate holiday traditions from around the world with @NatlAquarium on Dec. 6, 5-9 pm: ow.ly/rrP6s 2 hours ago
- ICYMI: Our #AnimalRescue team is caring for 12 new sea turtle patients! ow.ly/rrzng 5 hours ago
- RT @katekatebear: Working with the @BaltimoreMD to get some cool footage of our @Natlaquarium animals! #blacktipreef #behindthescenes http:… 8 hours ago
- #AnimalRescue Update from @JennDittmar: meet our newest sea turtle patients! ow.ly/rrzng 8 hours ago