This Saturday the National Aquarium’s security team received a special alert from the North Pole: Santa Claus was dispatching a group of Extra Santas to bring holiday cheer to Baltimore’s Inner Harbor, and he wondered if they could come to the Aquarium! Of course – the National Aquarium would do anything for Santa Claus! The pack of traveling Santas descended on Pier 3 and spread some holiday joy to surprised guests as they arrived to visit the Aquarium. It was a fun sight for Aquarium staff and visiting families, and it brought the holiday spirit to life in Baltimore’s Inner Harbor!
- Thanks for wishing her a happy birthday! MT @ChloeAnneChi: @NatlAquarium Happy Birthday Chesapeake! http://t.co/moNOBF0K2C 1 hour ago
- Today is Chesapeake's 22nd birthday! Join us in wishing her a great day: ow.ly/ulJTq 3 hours ago
- ICYMI: Check out our feature on women who have dedicated their lives to ocean exploration and conservation! ow.ly/ulHVG 3 hours ago
- We're celebrating women who have dedicated their lives to ocean exploration and conservation! ow.ly/ukc8d #ThoughtfulThursday 20 hours ago
- These penguin sweaters are fashionable and functional. (via @BuzzFeed) ow.ly/ujUdu 22 hours ago