This Saturday the National Aquarium’s security team received a special alert from the North Pole: Santa Claus was dispatching a group of Extra Santas to bring holiday cheer to Baltimore’s Inner Harbor, and he wondered if they could come to the Aquarium! Of course – the National Aquarium would do anything for Santa Claus! The pack of traveling Santas descended on Pier 3 and spread some holiday joy to surprised guests as they arrived to visit the Aquarium. It was a fun sight for Aquarium staff and visiting families, and it brought the holiday spirit to life in Baltimore’s Inner Harbor!
- RT @SenatorCardin: Join @NatlAquarium in going beyond #EarthDay & #EarthWeek w/ their #48daysofblue campaign. 48daysofblue.com #Sav… 2 hours ago
- Sundown is one of @jenndittmar's 13 turtle patients released in FL last week! #48DaysofBlue http://t.co/l1cvjT7N2n 4 hours ago
- RT @LucyMaryland: 48 days betw Earth Day & World Oceans Day 48daysofblue.com pledge to lessen impact on the Earth #48DaysofBlue! htt… 5 hours ago
- Thanks to everyone who joined us for tonight's special lecture with Bob Talbot! Don't miss our next talk on May 7th: aqua.org/lectures 19 hours ago
- Have you seen Bob Talbot's film at the entrance of Blue Wonders? Listen to him discuss the process of making it: youtu.be/sZUS6waUx-U 19 hours ago