This Saturday the National Aquarium’s security team received a special alert from the North Pole: Santa Claus was dispatching a group of Extra Santas to bring holiday cheer to Baltimore’s Inner Harbor, and he wondered if they could come to the Aquarium! Of course – the National Aquarium would do anything for Santa Claus! The pack of traveling Santas descended on Pier 3 and spread some holiday joy to surprised guests as they arrived to visit the Aquarium. It was a fun sight for Aquarium staff and visiting families, and it brought the holiday spirit to life in Baltimore’s Inner Harbor!
- Did you know? You can now upgrade your Aquarium visit with a 45 minute behind-the-scenes tour for $15! ow.ly/vQR7V 1 hour ago
- RT @katekatebear: Tune into @FOXBaltimore NOW to meet Dr Colin, one of our @NatlAquarium vets who leads our behind the scenes Vet Tour! htt… 3 hours ago
- RT @LauraBankey: Successful rehab of 13 #endangered #SeaTurtles! Trip back to the ocean begins soon. ow.ly/vP85G @natlaquarium … 17 hours ago
- RT @LauraBankey: #Baltimore - Where does your drinking water come from? Wanna find out? ow.ly/vP7q9 4/21 7PM Marriott Waterfron… 19 hours ago
- Check out our exclusive Q&A with photographer/filmmographer and environmentalis, Bob Talbot! ow.ly/vON2Z 22 hours ago