This Saturday the National Aquarium’s security team received a special alert from the North Pole: Santa Claus was dispatching a group of Extra Santas to bring holiday cheer to Baltimore’s Inner Harbor, and he wondered if they could come to the Aquarium! Of course – the National Aquarium would do anything for Santa Claus! The pack of traveling Santas descended on Pier 3 and spread some holiday joy to surprised guests as they arrived to visit the Aquarium. It was a fun sight for Aquarium staff and visiting families, and it brought the holiday spirit to life in Baltimore’s Inner Harbor!
- “No water, no life. No blue, no green.” - @SylviaEarle 3 hours ago
- Otter-ly adorable! RT @MontereyAq: Photo: Just clownin' around. Hope you are having a great #weekend! http://t.co/MeDq4CnjwQ 4 hours ago
- RT @SarahElfreth: @LauraBankey and @MelserWBAL getting ready to film a segment on #seafoodlabeling. @NatlAquarium http://t.co/tw2UZL3Qhk 7 hours ago
- Approx 33% of seafood purchased is mislabeled - learn more this morning on @wbaltv11 with our own @LauraBankey! http://t.co/onUZpnLqWa 7 hours ago
- ICYMI: The brilliant infographic that breaks down the basic anatomy of a stingray: ow.ly/unWaH 20 hours ago