This Saturday the National Aquarium’s security team received a special alert from the North Pole: Santa Claus was dispatching a group of Extra Santas to bring holiday cheer to Baltimore’s Inner Harbor, and he wondered if they could come to the Aquarium! Of course – the National Aquarium would do anything for Santa Claus! The pack of traveling Santas descended on Pier 3 and spread some holiday joy to surprised guests as they arrived to visit the Aquarium. It was a fun sight for Aquarium staff and visiting families, and it brought the holiday spirit to life in Baltimore’s Inner Harbor!
- Dance break! The World Holiday Traditions celebration continues until 9pm! http://t.co/j5flqdrw8B 4 hours ago
- Our World Holiday Traditions celebration is well underway! #FridaysAfterFive http://t.co/PeFmO68EB4 5 hours ago
- Shop on Amazon often? Here's how your purchases can help support our mission! ow.ly/rwP7N 5 hours ago
- Amazing work! RT @thewcs: WCS on Wildlife Conservation Day: Saving Our Last Wild Places on.natgeo.com/1kbRrcN via @NatGeo 6 hours ago
- Great stuff! We hope you enjoyed your visit! RT @MsDezzyDes: #NationalAquarium instagram.com/p/hlrSejSB0k/ 8 hours ago