This Saturday the National Aquarium’s security team received a special alert from the North Pole: Santa Claus was dispatching a group of Extra Santas to bring holiday cheer to Baltimore’s Inner Harbor, and he wondered if they could come to the Aquarium! Of course – the National Aquarium would do anything for Santa Claus! The pack of traveling Santas descended on Pier 3 and spread some holiday joy to surprised guests as they arrived to visit the Aquarium. It was a fun sight for Aquarium staff and visiting families, and it brought the holiday spirit to life in Baltimore’s Inner Harbor!
- Fellow #EarthDay celebrators - don't forget to get your sapling courtesy of @NWF! http://t.co/0DQePNM0Vw 2 hours ago
- Our friends from @bluewaterbmore are on-site to chat with folks about ways to combat stormwater pollution #EarthDay http://t.co/Y8hQPnyDKI 2 hours ago
- What #EarthDay celebration would be complete w/o crafts? Learn how to DIY an Earth mosaic: ow.ly/vROUn http://t.co/W2L9mKOtRJ 3 hours ago
- Happening now: Day one of our weekend-long #EarthDay celebration is underway! http://t.co/zIUFOBKeCG 3 hours ago
- ICYMI: We need your help to #captionthis photo! ow.ly/vWQxM 4 hours ago