This Saturday the National Aquarium’s security team received a special alert from the North Pole: Santa Claus was dispatching a group of Extra Santas to bring holiday cheer to Baltimore’s Inner Harbor, and he wondered if they could come to the Aquarium! Of course – the National Aquarium would do anything for Santa Claus! The pack of traveling Santas descended on Pier 3 and spread some holiday joy to surprised guests as they arrived to visit the Aquarium. It was a fun sight for Aquarium staff and visiting families, and it brought the holiday spirit to life in Baltimore’s Inner Harbor!
- We have spotted lagoon jellies now on exhibit in Jellies Invasion: Oceans Out of Balance! ow.ly/vVNzS #AnimalUpdate 37 minutes ago
- RT @DTBaltEvents: #Earthday is almost here! Visit @NatlAquarium Apr 19-20 to learn about how we can preserve the planet #Baltimore http://t… 56 minutes ago
- “For whatever we lose (like a you or a me), It’s always our self we find in the sea.” – e.e. Cummings 3 hours ago
- Do you have a world-changing wish like our friend @SylviaEarle? Apply for the #TEDprize! ow.ly/vVl1P 4 hours ago
- RT @MarineLifeCtr: Hooray! 13 sea turtles rehabbed at @NatlAquarium were released in Amelia Island, FL. ow.ly/vU57s #strandings 4 hours ago