This Saturday the National Aquarium’s security team received a special alert from the North Pole: Santa Claus was dispatching a group of Extra Santas to bring holiday cheer to Baltimore’s Inner Harbor, and he wondered if they could come to the Aquarium! Of course – the National Aquarium would do anything for Santa Claus! The pack of traveling Santas descended on Pier 3 and spread some holiday joy to surprised guests as they arrived to visit the Aquarium. It was a fun sight for Aquarium staff and visiting families, and it brought the holiday spirit to life in Baltimore’s Inner Harbor!
- Did you know? Sea stars use sea water, not blood, to pump nutrients through their system. #AnimaloftheWeek ow.ly/uqzfi 1 hour ago
- He's SUCH a flirt. RT @Carol_Cole: My kissing #fish friend from the #Baltimore #aquarium #innerharbor http://t.co/aZgnLJJMwv 2 hours ago
- Meet our #AnimaloftheWeek, the sea star! Did you know? Sea stars digest their prey outside of their bodies! ow.ly/uqfWq 3 hours ago
- Calling all local green thumbs! Join our #Conservation team for a tree planting on April 5th: ow.ly/uqaBq 4 hours ago
- RT @OurOcean: One of the ocean's most widely mythologized creatures lights up in the dark and can be 28 feet long! ocean.ly/1lbYN1W v… 18 hours ago