The National Aquarium wishes you and your family a happy and safe 4th of July holiday. Take a look at our most recent video from the Jellies exhibit. Soon enough fireworks across the country will be lighting up the sky, just like these bioluminescent comb jellies light up the oceans!
- Did you know? Sea stars use sea water, not blood, to pump nutrients through their system. #AnimaloftheWeek ow.ly/uqzfi 2 hours ago
- He's SUCH a flirt. RT @Carol_Cole: My kissing #fish friend from the #Baltimore #aquarium #innerharbor http://t.co/aZgnLJJMwv 3 hours ago
- Meet our #AnimaloftheWeek, the sea star! Did you know? Sea stars digest their prey outside of their bodies! ow.ly/uqfWq 4 hours ago
- Calling all local green thumbs! Join our #Conservation team for a tree planting on April 5th: ow.ly/uqaBq 4 hours ago
- RT @OurOcean: One of the ocean's most widely mythologized creatures lights up in the dark and can be 28 feet long! ocean.ly/1lbYN1W v… 19 hours ago