The National Aquarium wishes you and your family a happy and safe 4th of July holiday. Take a look at our most recent video from the Jellies exhibit. Soon enough fireworks across the country will be lighting up the sky, just like these bioluminescent comb jellies light up the oceans!
- "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." - RIP, Nelson Mandela. 2 hours ago
- RT @Oceana: Scientists hope coral reef breeding will save Great Barrier Reef ow.ly/ru1i1 @HuffPostGreen 3 hours ago
- Don't forget to tune into our live Hangout from Animal Planet Australia at 3:45pm EST! ow.ly/rty5S 4 hours ago
- Yum! RT @jenndittmar: Rehab patient 'Chipper', a green sea turtle, enjoying some lettuce this morning. instagram.com/p/hjHBvwvBRo/ 5 hours ago
- “If we can teach people about wildlife, they will be touched...humans want to save things that they love.” - Steve Irwin 7 hours ago