The National Aquarium wishes you and your family a happy and safe 4th of July holiday. Take a look at our most recent video from the Jellies exhibit. Soon enough fireworks across the country will be lighting up the sky, just like these bioluminescent comb jellies light up the oceans!
- Just add salt? Not quite. Learn how we hand-craft the 2 million gallons of saltwater that fill our exhibits: ow.ly/rBxH5 1 hour ago
- cc: @LauraBankey RT @conservationorg: To protect people, species, and land, we have to protect wetlands. wapo.st/IM26Ph 2 hours ago
- ICYMI: Our #AnimaloftheWeek is the humphead wrasse! ow.ly/rBfK8 3 hours ago
- It's going to be a great time! RT @EventSetter: Ice Age Characters Visit National Aquarium #Baltimore #event dlvr.it/4TL6gX 4 hours ago
- RT @familyfunseeker: Need something to do indoors? Check out @I_Stage @NatlAquarium @BlackRockCenter @portdiscovery @GaylordNational #famil… 5 hours ago