The National Aquarium wishes you and your family a happy and safe 4th of July holiday. Take a look at our most recent video from the Jellies exhibit. Soon enough fireworks across the country will be lighting up the sky, just like these bioluminescent comb jellies light up the oceans!
- Special s/o to our partners at @NWF, @chesapeakebay & @NPCA for helping us celebrate #EarthDay on-site today! ow.ly/vWQP9 17 minutes ago
- #CaptionContest time! Help us caption this photo from Flickr user Carl Haupt: ow.ly/vWQht 1 hour ago
- RT @cmt4541: Another great day at the @NatlAquarium today. The viewing area for Black Tip Reef is spectacular! #wow #savetheoceans http://t… 3 hours ago
- ICYMI: We now have spotted lagoon jellies on exhibit! ow.ly/vWbD0 #AnimalUpdate 15 hours ago
- Great news! MT @MontereyAq: Two National Marine Sanctuaries May More Than Double in Size! on.natgeo.com/1i345bY (via @NatGeo) 16 hours ago