The National Aquarium wishes you and your family a happy and safe 4th of July holiday. Take a look at our most recent video from the Jellies exhibit. Soon enough fireworks across the country will be lighting up the sky, just like these bioluminescent comb jellies light up the oceans!
- Our Q&A with photojournalist Brian Skerry on what inspires his incredible work: ow.ly/uwvcz 41 minutes ago
- Did you know? Giant squid can have eyes the size of dinner plates - they have the largest eyes in the animal kingdom! #TheMoreYouKnow 1 hour ago
- RT @livablefuture: RT @natlaquarium: Guest blogpost from @JFry27 on how fighting seafood fraud helps our health and the environment: http:/… 2 hours ago
- There's no such thing as too much #sharkcam. MT @JessicaTegan I'm enjoying #sharkcam too much! Three hours straight and I'm not tired of it. 4 hours ago
- Check out our guest blog post from @jfry27 on how fighting seafood fraud helps our health and the environment: ow.ly/uvQ1s 4 hours ago