The National Aquarium wishes you and your family a happy and safe 4th of July holiday. Take a look at our most recent video from the Jellies exhibit. Soon enough fireworks across the country will be lighting up the sky, just like these bioluminescent comb jellies light up the oceans!
- ICYMI: We now have spotted lagoon jellies on exhibit! ow.ly/vWbD0 #AnimalUpdate 5 hours ago
- Great news! MT @MontereyAq: Two National Marine Sanctuaries May More Than Double in Size! on.natgeo.com/1i345bY (via @NatGeo) 6 hours ago
- Looking for fun weekend plans? Look no further than our #EarthDay celebration, happening April 19-20! ow.ly/vW3EF 8 hours ago
- We have spotted lagoon jellies now on exhibit in Jellies Invasion: Oceans Out of Balance! ow.ly/vVNzS #AnimalUpdate 11 hours ago
- RT @DTBaltEvents: #Earthday is almost here! Visit @NatlAquarium Apr 19-20 to learn about how we can preserve the planet #Baltimore http://t… 11 hours ago