The National Aquarium wishes you and your family a happy and safe 4th of July holiday. Take a look at our most recent video from the Jellies exhibit. Soon enough fireworks across the country will be lighting up the sky, just like these bioluminescent comb jellies light up the oceans!
- RT @OurOcean: One of the ocean's most widely mythologized creatures lights up in the dark and can be 28 feet long! ocean.ly/1lbYN1W v… 9 minutes ago
- “No water, no life. No blue, no green.” - @SylviaEarle 5 hours ago
- Otter-ly adorable! RT @MontereyAq: Photo: Just clownin' around. Hope you are having a great #weekend! http://t.co/MeDq4CnjwQ 6 hours ago
- RT @SarahElfreth: @LauraBankey and @MelserWBAL getting ready to film a segment on #seafoodlabeling. @NatlAquarium http://t.co/tw2UZL3Qhk 9 hours ago
- Approx 33% of seafood purchased is mislabeled - learn more this morning on @wbaltv11 with our own @LauraBankey! http://t.co/onUZpnLqWa 9 hours ago