The National Aquarium wishes you and your family a happy and safe 4th of July holiday. Take a look at our most recent video from the Jellies exhibit. Soon enough fireworks across the country will be lighting up the sky, just like these bioluminescent comb jellies light up the oceans!
- Did you know? You can now upgrade your Aquarium visit with a 45 minute behind-the-scenes tour for $15! ow.ly/vQR7V 1 hour ago
- RT @katekatebear: Tune into @FOXBaltimore NOW to meet Dr Colin, one of our @NatlAquarium vets who leads our behind the scenes Vet Tour! htt… 3 hours ago
- RT @LauraBankey: Successful rehab of 13 #endangered #SeaTurtles! Trip back to the ocean begins soon. ow.ly/vP85G @natlaquarium … 17 hours ago
- RT @LauraBankey: #Baltimore - Where does your drinking water come from? Wanna find out? ow.ly/vP7q9 4/21 7PM Marriott Waterfron… 19 hours ago
- Check out our exclusive Q&A with photographer/filmmographer and environmentalis, Bob Talbot! ow.ly/vON2Z 22 hours ago