Resolve to make a difference in 2009. Your daily activities and habits have a tremendous impact on the environment. In the new year, make a resolution to enjoy, protect, and respect our aquatic world. Thoughtful choices today can improve the health of the environment and without drastically changing your lifestyle. Use one less plastic bag. Reduce, reuse and recycle. Volunteer during a field clean-up. Carpool. Together, let’s ensure peace and prosperity for all creatures on our blue planet for years to come. Here are nine simple actions to get you started.
- RT @DTBaltEvents: A Mammoth Christmas in 4D currently running at the @NatlAquarium until Jan 2, 2014. Let's visit the Ice Age! http://t.co… 7 hours ago
- "In the past, man has fought nature to survive; now he is realizing that, to survive, he must protect it." tmblr.co/ZY9ezs10rizW7 9 hours ago
- Tune into aqua.org/blacktipreef now to hear our LIVE educator chat! #SharkCam 10 hours ago
- #Conservation RT @baytrust: RT @SouthRiverFed: Thank you to this @NatlAquarium staffer for spending her day with us. http://t.co/6tGgna7vhP 11 hours ago
- Escape the winter snow by taking a (virtual) dive into our reef ( aqua.org/blacktipreef)! Ask your ?s for our live chat using #SharkCam! 14 hours ago