Resolve to make a difference in 2009. Your daily activities and habits have a tremendous impact on the environment. In the new year, make a resolution to enjoy, protect, and respect our aquatic world. Thoughtful choices today can improve the health of the environment and without drastically changing your lifestyle. Use one less plastic bag. Reduce, reuse and recycle. Volunteer during a field clean-up. Carpool. Together, let’s ensure peace and prosperity for all creatures on our blue planet for years to come. Here are nine simple actions to get you started.
- Lovely! RT @LovexoxoxHolic: #nationalaquarium #Baltimore #dollardays #2013 #photooftheday instagram.com/p/ho5VujtdUn/ 7 hours ago
- ICYMI: Enter our caption contest! ow.ly/ry5H2 13 hours ago
- #CaptionContest time! Help us caption this futuristic photo of our unicornfish: ow.ly/ry0z3 15 hours ago
- RT @baltocp: Thanks @google for the Connected Classrooms virtual field trip to @NatlAquarium! baltimorecp.blogspot.com/2013/12/wolfe-… 16 hours ago
- Dance break! The World Holiday Traditions celebration continues until 9pm! http://t.co/j5flqdrw8B 1 day ago