Resolve to make a difference in 2009. Your daily activities and habits have a tremendous impact on the environment. In the new year, make a resolution to enjoy, protect, and respect our aquatic world. Thoughtful choices today can improve the health of the environment and without drastically changing your lifestyle. Use one less plastic bag. Reduce, reuse and recycle. Volunteer during a field clean-up. Carpool. Together, let’s ensure peace and prosperity for all creatures on our blue planet for years to come. Here are nine simple actions to get you started.
- RT @katekatebear: Tune into @FOXBaltimore NOW to meet Dr Colin, one of our @NatlAquarium vets who leads our behind the scenes Vet Tour! htt… 51 minutes ago
- RT @LauraBankey: Successful rehab of 13 #endangered #SeaTurtles! Trip back to the ocean begins soon. ow.ly/vP85G @natlaquarium … 15 hours ago
- RT @LauraBankey: #Baltimore - Where does your drinking water come from? Wanna find out? ow.ly/vP7q9 4/21 7PM Marriott Waterfron… 17 hours ago
- Check out our exclusive Q&A with photographer/filmmographer and environmentalis, Bob Talbot! ow.ly/vON2Z 19 hours ago
- Amazing photo! Thanks for sharing. RT @aquariummania: girl at the Baltimore national aquarium dlvr.it/5PgJwx 22 hours ago