Resolve to make a difference in 2009. Your daily activities and habits have a tremendous impact on the environment. In the new year, make a resolution to enjoy, protect, and respect our aquatic world. Thoughtful choices today can improve the health of the environment and without drastically changing your lifestyle. Use one less plastic bag. Reduce, reuse and recycle. Volunteer during a field clean-up. Carpool. Together, let’s ensure peace and prosperity for all creatures on our blue planet for years to come. Here are nine simple actions to get you started.
- WEATHER UPDATE: We are opening on time at 10am today. 1 hour ago
- RT @nabichami: .@JimCantore live from the @NatlAquarium for the @weatherchannel! http://t.co/n3OWjJZ5rb 2 hours ago
- ICYMI: Here's the behind-the-scenes scoop on how we handcraft the 2mill gallons of saltwater needed for our exhibits: ow.ly/rBRFk 11 hours ago
- RT @jenndittmar: #BehindTheScenes: Kemp's ridley Charlie just had a CT scan to assess state of GI system. http://t.co/m0jPQPO2ot 12 hours ago
- Just add salt? Not quite. Learn how we hand-craft the 2 million gallons of saltwater that fill our exhibits: ow.ly/rBxH5 15 hours ago